X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 02:47 AM

NDURE INSTALLER 3.1

note: Improper installation may cause error/ hangup so make sure that you have proper recovery method.

Changelog:
from 3.0 to 3.1
NKpatcher11_U04 by xman954
same files for both basic and retail setup
clock check disabled by default
Eeprom_reder by xman954 for easier and quicker eeprom backup
boot1.bin location moved to E:\NKP11
Virtual eeprom.bin location is moved to E:\NKP11
Fixed bugs in xboxhdm script
from 2.1 to 3.0
Added UDDAE setup function
Added UDDAE installation to Ndure toolset
Ability to convert your setup for use with xboxhdm
Open tray settings
Ability to use xonlinedash console
Nkpatcher_11_U2 by xman
RGB/Progressive Nkpatcher
Changed graphics and icons of the installer
Improved Ndure Toolset
Minor bug fixes and additions

From 2.0 to 2.1
336MB shadowc+21MB filler for future use
Full featured Ndure gamesave installer

From 1.5 to 2.0
-Uses unleashx as dashboard
-Dashboard now in E:\dash\
-Uses nkpatcher.06 by default..
-Unleashx contains command to turn on/off Ndure
-Gamesave loader. If for any reason your C drive gets messed then this gamesave will directly boot you unleashx dash. This can be helpful if you want to use turn on/off Ndure for full live access with xonlinedash.xbe.
- Shadowc in C:\shadowc folder
-Removed "disable virtual eeprom entry"..
-You can use nkpatcher.67 if you want.
-The installer will remove settings_adoc.xip if you want to patch C drive folders.
-Retail setup is enabled by default.
-You wont need to manually delete "C" folder from destination path if you are patching..
-The installer is only 3.7Mb now.

NDURE: (Next dimension uber
rmenhal exploit)
Ndure is derived from UEEE. IT uses xonlinedash.xbe from special 4920 MS dash. Instead of looking for fonts in C:/fonts folder, It looks for fonts in C:/xodash folder. This feature enables you to have a unmodified retail MS dash in C drive. It uses more stable fonts than UXE/UDE2. It allows you to run a alternative tray state modded-unmodded setup just like modchips, in unmodded state it has the ability to launch MS dash which will allow easier acces to XBL system. It does not mean that Ndure is safe from XBL banning. If MS checks you HD and finds modified files, they can still ban you.

Official Topic->

WHAT IS IT: Ndure installer installs includes necessary files needed to run ndure on a xbox. This installer includes very basic sets of files and also advance components and configuration for users. You can also use it as a patch for C drive files to replace C drive with fully softmodded files. This readme assumes that you have intermediate knowledge of your xbox although if you follow the instruction carefully, anyone can install the Ndure safely.

IPB Image

USAGE:

1. Core Files: (Default Ndure retail):

Start the installer. Select and output folder. By default the installer uses retail profile. Which means the xbox will boot to homebrew dashboard with power button and MS dashboard with eject button. The default bios is nkpatcher.67 which means F drive takes up to 127GB and G drive takes the rest. Files needed to upload for a softmod setup:

C DRIVE: bios folder (C:\ root), media folder (C:\ root), xboxdash.xbe (C:\ root), xb0xdash.xbe (C:\ root), earnie.xtf and xbox.xtf (C:\xodash\), shadowc folder (C:\ root), xonlinedash.xbe (C:\xodash\), x0nlinedash.xbe (C:\xodash\), x2onlinedash.xbe (C:\xodash)

E DRIVE: dash folder (E:\ root), ndts folder (E:\root), NKP11 folder (E:\ root)

2. Choose between basic and retail softmod:

From the dropdown menu choose Ndure Basic. With Ndure basic configuration, you will boot to homebrew dash with either eject or power button.

3. Patching C drive files:

For this, it is recommended that you have latest MS dash (5960.01 V. 185EAD00). Have all of the dash files in a folder named "C". Next, run the installer with your appropriate choices. As a destination folder, select the parent folder that has your dash files "C" folder in it (don't select "C" folder). The installer will add/rename/delete necessary files and create a complete C drive replacement.

C drive folder before patching:

Audio
fonts
xboxdashdata.185ead00 (includes settings_adoc.xip)
xodash
xboxdash.xbe

C drive folder after patching:

Audio
xboxdashdata.185ead00
xodash ( includes fonts, xonlinedash.xbe, x0nlinedash.xbe and x2onlinedash.xbe)
media
bios
xboxdash.xbe
xb0xdash.xbe ( if you choose retail setup)

UPLOADING TO XBOX:

First make sure that you do not have a 4 MB file called "settings_adoc.xip" in xboxdashdata.185EAD00 in "C" folder or C drive. If there is the 4 MB file, then delete it (but don't delete it if it's smaller). Upload the files with any ftp client. You can batch upload the files if you wish. It is necessary that you upload earnie.xtf (In xodash folder) first and then upload xbox.xtf (In xodash folder). Since all ftp clients uploads files in Alphabetical order, it will upload earnie.xtf before xbox.xtf. Check your ftp log to see the order or you can upload the fonts manually to C:\xodash\ folder.

Corrcet order of font uploading:

IPB Image

NDURE INSTALLER FOR XBOXHDM:

Ndure installer for pc now includes a autoinstaller for xboxhdm. The script allows you to install ndure files generated by Ndure pc installer with xboxhdm.

HOW TO USE:
Create your appropriate Ndure setup. Check the "create xboxhdm installer". Ndure installer will create a folder called "ndure" which have your customized setup. Copy the created "ndure" folder to "xboxhdm/linux" folder. Browse to CD/ndure/ folder, select "ndure" file and hit enter to launch it or you can type /CD/ndure/ndure to launch the script.

Option 1: copies files generated by ndure pc installer. Option 2 completely erases C drive and copy ndure files.
Option 2: Useful if you want a clean ndure installation or you used ndure installer to patch C:\ drive files. Option 2 is recommended if you want to use shadowc, UDDAE and other features without problem.
Option 3: Installs UDDAE.
Option 4 & 5: Backups/Recovers C drive. The backup is compatible with Ndure toolset.

UDDAE (Uber Double Dash Audio Exploit):

OFFICIAL TOPIC: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=444280

WHAT IT IS: UDDAE is reincarnation of Audio exploit. MS Live 2.0+ dash has audio exploit fixed. UDDAE uses xboxdsh.xbe from dashboard version 4920.17cdc100 (Uber dash). This xboxdash.xbe is audio exploitable. This xboxdash.xbe is renamed to settings_adoc.xip and replaced for original settings_adoc.xip in xboxdashdata.185ead00 folder. When dash is running easter egg runs settings_adoc.xip and thus causing audio exploit.

HOW TO INSTALL: Copy xboxdashdata.17cdc100 folder to C:\. Copy settings_adoc.xip from ndure installation folders “xboxdashdata.185ead00” folder to C:\xboxdashdata.185ead00\.
Copy ST.DB from Ndure installation folders E\TDATA|fffe0000\music\ST.DB to E:\TDATA\fffe0000\music\

HOW TO RUN: In xboxdash go to Music>blank soundtrack>Copy>Select>Copy>New Soundtrack><<Eggsβox>>(with two '<' Symbols, capital 'E', beta Accent 'β' and two '>' Symbols)>Done (UberDash starts)>Music>blank soundtrack>Copy>Copy>New Soundtrack>Done
Note: Use kernel specific ST.DB for best results.

HOW TO GET: Now avaliable on Xbins! (/XBOX/Console Based Applications/exploits/_Packages/Kingroachs Installer folder)

Edited by kingroach, 31 August 2007 - 02:50 AM.

#2 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 02:49 AM

///RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE\\\

#3 ipodder2003

ipodder2003

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:32 AM

I'm anxious to give it a shot. I'm installing NDure right now.

#4 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:17 AM

check it out.. I just uploaded this.. look at the end of post.

Edited by kingroach, 20 June 2005 - 04:17 AM.

#5 ipodder2003

ipodder2003

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:24 AM

I'll test it right now and report back. I checked out the beta, but I'll give this a go.

#6 ipodder2003

ipodder2003

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:55 AM

Finished. I just installed it and it worked great. I restored my original C afterwords to install xbox live, and now I just have to get 007 back from my friend to reinstall it. Major kudos to kingroach and all involved. This is the new exploit of choice!

#7 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:26 PM

glad it worked out?.. did choose retail setup or just basic files?.. beerchug.gif

#8 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:17 PM

Nice you made some package out of the ndure so more people can enjoy it. However I don't think the way it's distributed is permitted on these forums (according to the files it contains). I don't wanna be a gamebreaker. It's just some kind of a warning I guess. If you have reasons to convince me otherwise please share them.

Edited by krayzie, 20 June 2005 - 06:17 PM.

#9 ipodder2003

ipodder2003

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:33 PM

If there's nothing built with the XDK, it's ok though, right? I figure xbins would be better, but for now it seems alright.

I did the retail setup, and generic fonts on my 3944 kernel. Worked wonderfully.

#10 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • 9,340 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:35 PM

Well it (seems to) contain the xonlindedash.xbe which is copyright protected.

#11 ipodder2003

ipodder2003

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

Hmm, I guess that's possible. I didn't actually check. I figured it was just the ueee fonts and the bat files all built into an exe but I guess there would have to be more.

#12 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

I am not distributing any files in the forum.. I am not even distributing files though my email.. Its the way I have been distributing my UXE installer for xboxhdm for a long time ( auto reply email). and it has been fine with mods..

#13 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • 9,340 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:46 PM

Hmmm I wasn't aware of that. Still this quote from the rules:
      Posting/Requesting/Offering direct or indirect links to Xbox Game Roms/Backups (on media, including Hard drives or burned media, RAR or Zip File, for download or for sale), MS Dashboard Files, and any kind of (direct, indirect, or Kazaa or Torrent type) link to Xbox XDK Produced Homebrew
clearly mentions (in)direct links are not permitted.

#14 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:52 PM

Looks like krayzie beat me to the line.

Either way, I'm kinda leaning to krayzie's side on this situation.

Edit: Your signature also contains an indirect link to copywritten files, unfortunately, since xboxhelp.tk has your Ndure installer directly avaliable.

Edited by RiceCake, 20 June 2005 - 06:55 PM.

#15 DaddyJ

DaddyJ

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:55 PM

Rules are rules wink.gif , but honestly, there are other ways that are more discreet.

BTW, great job on this, another great release.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users