#1 skullcrusher

skullcrusher

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 04:59 PM

Possibly the wrong category, but here goes anyway smile.gif

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this board - hope i'm not repeating someone else's info...

Just announced today 28/8/02 that as of Friday the 30th August, the UK price tag on the XBOX console will drop to 159.99!

That said... I would like to know which is the best modchip to go for with the Xbox... I have heared different things from different people, so am totally unsure which one to buy for my Xbox. Front runner at the moment for me is probably the X-Tender? Would like to have info on which is the best (that is, most feature packed) chip to use.

Thanks

Skullcrusher

#2 AdoptedDeV

AdoptedDeV

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 05:10 PM

Got any links or sources?

#3 skullcrusher

skullcrusher

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 05:19 PM

smile.gif At the time of writing, I would hope people would take my word for it, lol. I have a friend who is manager of a video games store, and he called me at 9AM this morning JUST to tell me!

Check this site

msxbox-world.com

(Or read the cutout here)

"Xbox price drop to 159.99..... "

"European gamers have even more to be celebrating heading into this Christmas shopping season as MS today announced that the European price of its Xbox video game system will be reduced to an estimated street price of 249.99/159.99, effective from Friday, 30th August. "

And on that note, again to be slighty off topic, the Playstation 2 console is also dropping to 169.99.

Who would have imagined 5 months ago that the fantastic XBox would soon be selling a tenner cheaper than the weak PS2.

Regards

SkullCrusher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users