• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ZPaul2Fresh8

ZPaul2Fresh8

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:CamaroZ28.com, my Camaro SS(Gone now ZX6-R :-), programming, Xbox, my Son and Daughter.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 August 2002 - 05:27 PM

I'm new to evox, I got the 2.3v but it's as a .BIN now do I need boot this up on the xbox by changing it it an ISO? Or is there another file I need?

I'm thinking that the BIN is for bios since it's only about 1-1.5MB long, so am I missing another file...maybe the dashboard is ISO???

Someone help please. Thanks

#2 PLUTO 3.14

PLUTO 3.14

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 05:42 PM

wink.gif Evox 2.3.bin is just a Bios for the mod u use... U need Evox 1.8..... I forget the version #... wich comes in iso form... and a dashboard of your choice and menu.ini... cool.gif

#3 ZPaul2Fresh8

ZPaul2Fresh8

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:CamaroZ28.com, my Camaro SS(Gone now ZX6-R :-), programming, Xbox, my Son and Daughter.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 August 2002 - 06:30 PM

I thought the iso form WAS the dash?

#4 AdoptedDeV

AdoptedDeV

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 06:31 PM

ISO is the dash, menu.ini can found on the forums here, I dnt think its illegal. I think he might mean dash of choice because you can now edit the shit outta EvoX and add in your own background & load screens.

#5 PLUTO 3.14

PLUTO 3.14

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 08:15 PM

Evox 2.3 is a Bios to flash a flashable mod ship with... The Bios u'r mod chip is flash with determines the features your Mod chip will be able to handle... Right now Evox 2.3 and Evox 2.3Y come with the most features...

Evox 1.8458.ISO is the prog that runs the menu(Dashboard) that lets u config and use most of the features the Bios allowes...

The Dashboard... Is the graphic interface wich u interact with to do the things Evox 1.8458 lets u do...

And the Menu.ini is the file where the Dashboard menus are store in... If u want to run a program or game from the Dashboard... U must first add the program or game to the menu.ini for u to be able to see it in the dashboard...

U need to run Evox 1.8458 on a DVD or CD-RW to get ftp access to your XBox HD and with ftp access to your Xbox HD u can install the Dashboard and menu.ini ..... once they are install u will not need the DVD or CD-Rw to boot to Evox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users