• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 redwesa

redwesa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 01:17 AM

I just finished installing my matrix mod and started celebrating a little to early. When i was reassembling my xbox I punched a hole straight through the ribbon cable. I tried a cable i had lying around but the thing just cuts on and off when i use that. I wasnt able to test the matrix beforehand so that might be a problem with the install. At any rate, does anyone know what i should do? Im going to keep trying different cables till i find one.

#2 =ByTcHS|AppA=

=ByTcHS|AppA=

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 04:58 AM

The ribbon cable is a standard IDE cable - nuffin different - more like the installed is screwed...

#3 VectorX

VectorX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (redwesa @ Apr 1 2003, 02:17 AM)
I just finished installing my matrix mod and started celebrating a little to early. When i was reassembling my xbox I punched a hole straight through the ribbon cable. I tried a cable i had lying around but the thing just cuts on and off when i use that. I wasnt able to test the matrix beforehand so that might be a problem with the install. At any rate, does anyone know what i should do? Im going to keep trying different cables till i find one.

Make sure you're using a cable that doesn't have a little cut in it. There are some Ultra IDE cables that have a small cut in them and those don't work correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users