No replies to this topic

#1 m00sh

m00sh

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:26 AM

my only problem is that i used a 007 exploit in order to get the X2 4981 bios to FLASH into my ONBOARD tsop without using a chip but it didnt work.. ( the xbox froze on the XBOX logo before it fades.) and nothing happened. I wasnt able to get to my dashboard

so i put in the 007 auf game and i reflashed with cromwell thinking it would help. But due to my Stupidity and no knowledge of linux and cromwell i didnt know how to use it,...

So now im left with a softmodded Cromwell flashed onboard TSOP and it has some kind of Software with it Called GENTOOX

when i turn on the xbox it immediatley goes into some BLUE SCREEN and it says PLEASE INSERT GENTOOX CD! and i dont know which cd they are talking about.. i checked their website but they had PRO.HOME. MEDIA CENTER. and etc.

i want to REMOVE THIS TSOP and i want my VIRGIN xbox TSOP back.

Before i flashed i was SMART ENOUGH to make a BACKUP but i cant access my Folders through ftp because im stuck in GENTOOX

i want to know how to REFLASH my ONBOARD TSOP back the way it was.

do i have to hotswap or something?

I did Borrow a XENIUM ICE SOLDERLESS from my friend because i was told i could reflash my xbox tsop with the chip

the thing is IS THERE A TUTORIAL THAT LETS THE XENIUM REFLASH MY ONBOARD TSOP TO ITS NORMAL STATE USING MY BACKUP... OR AT LEAST A WORKING VERSION OF X2 4981. PLEASE HELP. i feel incomplete without my xbox..... honestly.. this sucks.

ill be repetative so i can get my question answered clearly because apparently im not..

How can i reflash my ONBOARD tsop?

thats final.

and once again im stuck with GENTOOX and its asking me to put in some cd... and.. i dont know crap about that..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users