9 replies to this topic

#1 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:54 PM

Yes, that's right. I'm about to kill a bitch. But keep your fingers away from dialing 911, because I am only talking about my bitch in this game. I haven't gotten so enthralled in it yet that I'm going to take over gang territories and shoot cops on a whim. However, when driving in real life and I see a guy on a motorcycle I do get the urge to come to a skidding stop, hop out and back hand is ass off that crotch-rocket and speed off. Anyway, back to topic...

I'm getting sick of that bitch Denise. I mean, sure she gives me some good lovin, but she's too needy. Not to mention her distaste with my dancing ability. Fuck that skank! Here I am trying to enjoy my game, taking off with a sedan full of homies about to claim some land for Grove St., and this bitch calls me on the phone bitching about how I'm ignoring her. Bitch! I just dropped your fat ass off from eating some chili dogs. It's not that I don't like to do a couple drive-by's with you, but they achieve nothing. I need land! So hopefully once I get it all, I won't be bothered by my other bitch, the damn foo's who be attacking my hood. Step off Foo's!

All I want to do is claim some territories, start some gang wars, do some insane stunts, and finish some Mo-Fo missions. She's almost as bad as a real woman, I guess Rockstar made it pretty realistic. Except for the fact that my homies can't follow me for shit. Might as well not even take their pudgy asses on a mission. I'm trying to start a gang war, but they keep starting shit with people drving by. I try to tell them to stay put in some alley so I can go out and bust a few caps and once we're in the shit, then you can help me out. Damn bastards act like they're loyal, but as soon as they see a rival gang member drive by they're off. All they do is mess it up! They get cops involved and I have to start over. Damn it, Bitches be cool. Stay put, shut up, I'll call you when I need some calvary.

I mean I can't even reach a mission without a territory coming under attack or my relationship downgrading. So I'm letting the scene know, that I might soon be a bachelor. Unless of course, someone has any reasons that I shouldn't kill her, or at least a way to get her to shut up and love me anyways. "Hey CJ, when you gonna come over and show me a good time?" "Bitch, shut up! My hood, right on your damn street, is under attack. I got to run over some G's and let the exploding car blast them foo's to Hades. Then I'll pick your ass up after I pick their duckets. Besides btich, I just dropped you off literally 2 minutes ago(real world time)."

Prepare the casket Mr. Undertaker.

#2 Zdemon29958

Zdemon29958

welcome to my underground lair..

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:21 PM

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

#3 Horscht

Horscht

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:22 AM

Nice little story. But I think you can't kill them.

#4 CamdogXIII

CamdogXIII

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:Modding xbox's, building computers.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:38 PM

try this

#5 wolf202

wolf202

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:41 PM

omg.... wow this is a perfect example of someone who should not play this game, honestly get some anger managment i can't beleive that you were that mad about this that you took the time to type this and you still were that mad now step away from the xbox and get some help.

-wolf

#6 krustytheclown

krustytheclown

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:58 PM

People its a joke. BTW, you can kill girlfriends. I put a block of c4 on denise. No more denise. That bitch was annoying. I totally agree with original poster.

#7 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(wolf202 @ Jul 2 2005, 05:52 PM)
omg.... wow this is a perfect example of someone who should not play this game, honestly get some anger managment i can't beleive that you were that mad about this that you took the time to type this and you still were that mad now step away from the xbox and get some help.

-wolf

View Post

I DON'T NEED MOTHER FUCKING ANGER MANAGMENT!!! grr.gif

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....and breathe. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Whoooo. Okay, I feel better now.

It took me a whopping 7 minutes to write that. Well, approximately. And I'm not truly mad about it. It's just one of the aspects of the game that I don't like. One does not have to like every part of every game. However, because their is the tiniest possibility the game might have the playability required for me to actually finish the game, I may just ignore her for now. Giving her enough lovin just to keep her from sleeping with OG Loc.

By the way Krusty, can you get 100% now? Or is there a way to get a new bitch to get 100%. Ahh, what am I talking about, I'll never finish it.

P.S. My priest said it was okay to kill a nagging bitch every now and then.

#8 thealch3mist

thealch3mist

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 09:05 AM

That bitch does get annoying, have you ran into trouble with the flight attendant not calling you at all?

Also, to jump off subject, has anyone noticed how SA has infinite numbers of helicopters? uhh.gif

#9 boundless

boundless

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 11:34 AM

It gets worse... When you are in a diffrent city say like (san fierro) and listening to the radio stations. You will hear the dj with a request from a caller.

Guess who it is???? Denise

She wants you to come all the way back to Los Santos to take her out....

Bitch Please!!!! rotfl.gif

#10 krustytheclown

krustytheclown

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:33 PM

I dunno, I never get 100% in the gta games. I just play it for the story and beating down random people. Yesterday, I went on a elvis killing campaign for about an hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users