• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 NirvaNa

NirvaNa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:34 AM

oK , i got my FTP working on my xbox live cheers to that beerchug.gif but anywayz now i dont know what to do . i cant seem to find any mods/hacks for anygames if anyone has any good mods/hacks for halo 1 and 2 especially please post or if you want to keep secret aim me.

also i want some trainers like auto head shot just to mess around with muhaha.gif

rotfl.gif

#2 MuMu91

MuMu91

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:06 AM

First (remember i am learning still to) i think you would most likely need to get the evolution-x dash from xbins and transfer that to your C and then you can find the other stuff just search. So in simple you need to setup your dash and BIOS.

#3 IAmCanadian

IAmCanadian

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:08 AM

dont cheat on live!!!

GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WANTING TO CHEAT ESPECIALLY WHEN BUNGIE IS CRACKING DOWN ON CHEATERS?

#4 KyesaRRi

KyesaRRi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:11 AM

he said that he has FTP working, meaning that he is using a different dashboard than the original one.

Dont start cheating on halo 2 now as the bann is coming in FAST, if you want your gonna have to find a site that is hosting the .ppf 's to patch your maps with so that you can get banned on LIVE in a week or so.

And im sure that you are just going to be "messing around with" autoaim, lmao.

Be glad that i have helped you so far, im sure that many people are going to flame away in here soon.

#5 cmiz

cmiz

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE(KyesaRRi @ Jul 2 2005, 03:22 AM)
And im sure that you are just going to be "messing around with" autoaim, lmao.

View Post

for the record, i hacked the heck out of halo2 for shits and giggles, i don't even use live.

but also, don't cheat on live. seriously, whats the point? it's like getting your sister drunk and banging her. it doesn't matter how many times your score...you're still just a pathetic sicko.

#6 MuMu91

MuMu91

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:26 AM

Yeah what he said. But some people just cant get enough the first time they banged her. Good luck avoiding the ban train. I only use mods to do glitches and shit.

#7 NirvaNa

NirvaNa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:20 AM

i dont even have xbox live and can any of you guys aim me a link if its secret or something to any .ppfs

aim - piruryan

Edited by NirvaNa, 02 July 2005 - 09:25 AM.

#8 cmiz

cmiz

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:29 AM

i can't remember where i got anything...i just remember that it's around the halo2 hacking forums at this forum. search around there and i'm sure you'll find them.

#9 NirvaNa

NirvaNa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE(cmiz @ Jul 2 2005, 02:40 AM)
i can't remember where i got anything...i just remember that it's around the halo2 hacking forums at this forum. search around there and i'm sure you'll find them.

View Post

i found some wink.gif but i have another question and i dont want to make another thread : Q. How can i make the modded map a map of its own,like for fun so i can pplay the real map w/o having to back it up OR how do i change the name of my game like Halo 2 Modded and have another game on my HDD called Halo 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users