4 replies to this topic

#1 Ness42153

Ness42153

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:16 PM

i tried the search checked at least 16 different posts still havnt found it! HOW DO U UNINSTALL UNLEASH X thing and its not a chip i know that much. i dont know wtf my friend did to it just now i cant sign into xbox live can someone help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now when i try to uninstall it on the ms dashboard in the hard drive where all the memory is i remove it and every time i reboot the xbox it comes back!

Edited by Ness42153, 02 July 2005 - 05:24 PM.

#2 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:18 PM

well once you remove all the dash file then that should fix your problem. it won't magically reappear after deleting all these files.

do you know exactly where all your dash files are located on your hard drive - which partition

#3 Ness42153

Ness42153

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE(Ness42153 @ Jul 2 2005, 06:27 PM)
i tried the search checked at least 16 different posts still havnt found it! HOW DO U UNINSTALL UNLEASH X thing and its not a chip i know that much. i dont know wtf my friend did to it just now i cant sign into xbox live can someone help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now when i try to uninstall it on the ms dashboard in the hard drive where all the memory is i remove it and every time i reboot the xbox it comes back!

View Post

just to let u know i got this thing from splinter cell linux files and an installer wich gave me the option to download unleash x or that other dashboard that has an e at the begining of it

Edited by Ness42153, 02 July 2005 - 05:33 PM.

#4 Ness42153

Ness42153

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 01:07 AM

and i have no clue where to find the files.......

either way i probly wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the unleashx dashboard files from the MS dashboard files

#5 sleepinginmyhead

sleepinginmyhead

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Skimboaring, ping pong, xbox, computers, longboarding (skateboard), other stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 July 2005 - 04:41 AM

UnleashX consists of a xbe file and a file called config.xml. If you have skins for it, then you'll have to delete the folder with all your skins. The .xbe file could be several different names. I assume you used some sort of auto-installer because you don't know what files are UnleashX. You'll have to ask around the softmod forum and find out what your particular auto-installer names everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users