• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KakarotONI

KakarotONI

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 03:02 AM

Hey everyone, Ive had the error 13 and 16 on my xbox whenever I turn it on, mainly error 13 comes up. I heard it was a dashboard error. But all the posts I have read about people having similar problems were people who had their xbox modded or altered in some way such as soft modding and what not. I have done nothing to my xbox to have this happen. Im quite confused on why this is happening and wondering if there is any way to fix it. I was thinking about getting a new hard drive for my xbox that I could order online but I was wondering if that would fix the problem altogether or if that would be a waste of time and money? I need someones help and advice and it would be very much appreciated. Thanks

#2 DrPoPTaRt

DrPoPTaRt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 03 July 2005 - 03:40 AM

Somehow your dashboard has become corrupted. You could fix it by getting a modchip and putting the nessesary files on it. You could also fix it by hotswaping. If by anychance it still lanches games then you could try to get xbox live to update it. A new hard drive would not help you because it needs to be locked to your xbox's specific password.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users