6 replies to this topic

#1 raven_xbe

raven_xbe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:48 AM

Grifetr I just d/l your mods pack, the main reason I did was because I thought it would have the Xbox Visual Pack. Can you put that up for d/l please.

EDIT: Or maybe it is in here but under a different name?

Edited by raven_xbe, 03 July 2005 - 06:53 AM.

#2 Bispoo

Bispoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:06 PM

uhmm, yes, i cannot find it too. it was the main reason i downloaded this. great work on getting all these mod's together. but, where are the visual pack?

#3 Hopeful

Hopeful

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:41 PM

What? Really? That's surprising.

Supposedly it's in there, and if that's true, it should be the latest one too because after I sent the first texture pack to grifter, I sent a second zip file with replacement textures that makes the pack much smaller to avoid ram issues. Again though it's just a collection of textures from 3 morrowind pc texture packs by the folks I mentioned before, shrunk to fit on the xbox.

Maybe grifter just like stuffed everything else into the zip file and accidentally forgot to stick in the texture pack with all of those tons of mods. He may notice this and fix it soon so you guys can get the textures. I want them too, to be honest. It sucked unpleasant things to lose them by accident.

Edited by Hopeful, 03 July 2005 - 12:56 PM.

#4 raven_xbe

raven_xbe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:22 PM

Hmm been a few days and still no reply....

#5 Hopeful

Hopeful

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:57 AM

Grifter has left the building it seems. No sign of grifter. Hey but if you want the visual pack for yourself, just gimme a shout. Tell me to fire it at ya, and I'll probably get it to ya some way. That is, at least, if I can find the texture packs. I'm probably going to grab the texture packs and shrink em again, since there's no word on this. of course ALL the props go to the original people who spent the time making these textures for pc morrowind. (Quarl, Jarrod, Khallaza Productions, etc.)

Edited by Hopeful, 06 July 2005 - 03:10 AM.

#6 raven_xbe

raven_xbe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 03:42 AM

Hopeful don't bust your ass reconverting all these to xbox for my sake mate, I only wanted the visual pack for a friend. However if you are willing to give it a go, I'll help if I can. Talk to you later on MSN wink.gif

#7 Servvs

Servvs

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:00 PM

Hey, if you get it all together can you send it to me? Im Servvs on aim. Or you could just attach it to an email. My email is servvs@gmail.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users