• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mavstud3

mavstud3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:07 PM

Hey, well I think I messed up bigtime....I softmodded my xbox using action replay and mechassault.....i downloaded the "run linux" file from codejunkies.com.... so I went to campaign and clcked "run linux" it came to a blue and white screen that was in a foriegn language.....I backed up my eeprom I think and also I then clicked UXE Installer....so now I have Unleash X as my dash and I really dont know why my damn brother tried to go on XBL and so now I am banned from XBL sad.gif and I really want it back....please tell me how to uninstall Unleash X and also how to get my XBL back....id really appreciate any help

#2 MuMu91

MuMu91

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:14 PM

Throw 50 bucks down the toilet because the only way I know of is to get a new account because even if you say to bungie it was my little brother then they wil say then maybe you should protect your account more next time and for removing Unleash get your eeprom via FTP and make a boot disc with xbchdm (or whatever)

#3 mavstud3

mavstud3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:18 PM

Mua mua....what does the last part mean....and no they banned my xbox not my gamertag....please someone help me with any instructions.....I think some ppl said something about a new EEPROM could anyone explain??

#4 MuMu91

MuMu91

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:20 PM

yeah if you backed up your hd which u probably didnt but if you did then if you still have FTP access go to E\UDATA and then go through the folder with numbers till you get to some files then go to the backup folder and there is the eeprom come back when u find it and also they only ban accounts not x-box as far as I know.

Edited by MuMu91, 03 July 2005 - 07:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users