• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nwhuey

nwhuey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:06 AM

Alright so i believe I have a glitch or problem, I am on Nar Shadda and i've kept running into a black screen or totally stopped movement. I've already done the refugee sector and fought off the guys at the landing pad, then after that whenever i try to save it just freezes and when i try to do a pod race it freezes and when i try to go to the other sector on nar shadda it freezes. I have no idea what to do. I've done all the other planets but Nar Shadda and i'm just stuck i keep running into this problem trying to do side missions but nothing works.

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 July 2005 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE(nwhuey @ Jul 5 2005, 06:17 PM)
Alright so i believe I have a glitch or problem, I am on Nar Shadda and i've kept running into a black screen or totally stopped movement. I've already done the refugee sector and fought off the guys at the landing pad, then after that whenever i try to save it just freezes and when i try to do a pod race it freezes and when i try to go to the other sector on nar shadda it freezes. I have no idea what to do. I've done all the other planets but Nar Shadda and i'm just stuck i keep running into this problem trying to do side missions but nothing works.

View Post

Are you running the game off of the HD or the DVD drive? If you are running the game from the HD, I recommend that you clean out your cache folder in your E Drive as well as the X, Y, and Z drives too. Also, in order to avoid freezing while saving, save your game in the swoop garage because this place has the least amount of cells being saved into the system's memory.

Other than that, it may just be a problem on the game itself. Remember, Kotor 2 is a very buggy game, even when played from the original DVD itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users