thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:28 PM

BrockLesnar has been talking with Vince McMahon about returning to the WWE. Kinda interesting to learn after the lawsuit filed by Lesnar a year or so ago but It was expected. I hope Lesnar returns but is humbled. He needs to start at th ebottom and work his way up.

#2 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:49 AM

Awsome report thanks man. I hope he returns soon, what ever happened to luther reigns? Kurt's bodyguard

#3 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:17 AM

Luther REigns was released a month or two ago.

#4 EvilWays

EvilWays

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:18 AM

This is only because Brock is broke...

I see this going one of two ways for Brock IF he's let back in to the WWE:

1) Vince realizes the kid is young (27, turning 28 soon) and made a bad choice, or

2) Vince totally humiliates Brock for either the duration of any new contract, or 'til Brock leaves again.

Either way, people in the back have voiced their dislike for Brock, considering that he left when at least the SmackDown roster was hurting for guys of his "caliber" a little over a year ago.

#5 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE(EvilWays @ Jul 7 2005, 10:29 AM)
2) Vince totally humiliates Brock for either the duration of any new contract, or 'til Brock leaves again.

View Post

Vince has been humilating Bischoff ever since he joined the WWE, and he did the same with Sable.

Vince loves to humiliate people that go against him, i think that Hogan is pretty much
the only one that left/returned/left/returned who he didnt try to humiliate afterwards.

so yeah my guess is #2 and brock will be jobbing to Stevie Richards soon enough biggrin.gif
(i always wondered why they kept stevie on the payroll, so its either for tasks like this or he's secretly having an afair with Stephanie)

#6 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:25 PM

Well Vince or someone must like Brock and want him to succeed because the plans now are to have him return soon and feud with Batista for the world title. I just wonder what will happen to Christian's supposed push?? I mean he's wrestling Batista on smackdown tonight so hopefully he will get a legit shot at the belt before Brock returns.

#7 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ Jul 7 2005, 12:36 PM)
Well Vince or someone must like Brock and want him to succeed because the plans now are to have him return soon and feud with Batista for the world title. I just wonder what will happen to Christian's supposed push?? I mean he's wrestling Batista on smackdown tonight so hopefully he will get a legit shot at the belt before Brock returns.

View Post

Christian gets fucked over by of all people JBL the match never starts if you want to know what happened you can check ringsidemayhem.com's forums

#8 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE(XBL_SUCKS @ Jul 7 2005, 01:36 PM)
Christian gets fucked over by of all people JBL the match never starts if you want to know what happened you can check ringsidemayhem.com's forums

View Post

I didnt want to know but thanks for spoiling it anyways smile.gif

#9 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ Jul 7 2005, 01:42 PM)
I didnt want to know but thanks for spoiling it anyways  smile.gif

View Post

I applogize man sorry, the first half is one to watch, I will leave it at that. Are you signed up for the WWE Fantasy game? Does any know about Steph and Shane McMahon? are they ever coming back and is there any word on any new talent coming in?

Edited by XBL_SUCKS, 07 July 2005 - 08:36 PM.

#10 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:17 AM

Im signed up for the fantasy game but im not doing too good. As for steph and shane, Shane has stayed out of the power circle of WWE and is happy with what he is doing and beinga husband and dad. He does some on location consulting but nothing major. Steph, however, is poised to, with HHH, take over the business when Vince McMahon decides to step down. Basically Steph and HHH have been #2 to Vince since their real life wedding in 99.

#11 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ Jul 8 2005, 05:28 AM)
Im signed up for the fantasy game but im not doing too good. As for steph and shane, Shane has stayed out of the power circle of WWE and is happy with what he is doing and beinga  husband and dad. He does some on location consulting but nothing major. Steph, however, is poised to, with HHH, take over the business when Vince McMahon decides to step down. Basically Steph and HHH have been #2 to Vince since their real life wedding in 99.

View Post

Didnt they marry just recently? i remember cause there was this whole fuzz of HHH sending out "invitations" which were more like "if you dont show up your career is dead"
ah here we go it was in 2003

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users