#76 eminvil_12

eminvil_12

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,718 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:15 PM

i dont really like this xbox, its extremely ugly looking.
but if you like it then thats ok.

goodluck

#77 flashfreak

flashfreak

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:31 PM

Ah! Your the one i 'borrowed' the idea from! Making the front flat! Used a few mixed ideas for my slimcase. I remember seeing it somewhere and u just reminded me, plus those pics of ur hot woman i remember seeing.

My slimcase has controller port numbers filled in, MS logo filled and the power button removed and covered up cos i don't need it. Eject button is power. Finished the first colour today and the front looks awesome, you cna hardly see where i filled it in!

Also, its not just on the left where u need intake. The power supply gets hot enough as it is but will get hotter. I know there are heatsinks, but im worried its gonna get hotter than usual with the vents filled in. I dunno if it'll make any difference, but i have a feeling ur power supply getting overly hot, a lot, will shorten its lifespan.

#78 shellshock

shellshock

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Chicks, Computers, and playin xbox and CS for computer
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:17 PM

looks fucking sweet man. wow, that thing is gonna get wicked hot inside, since it has no place to intake air. You need to add a small intake fan somewhre. Anyways, nice mod man beerchug.gif

oh and by the way....your gf is hot. LOL

#79 mastersloth

mastersloth

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 11 September 2005 - 04:27 PM

That looks great, it must have took forever to sand it down. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif love.gif love.gif

#80 Breakthrough

Breakthrough

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 04:41 PM

Nice paint job on the Xbox... Looks good fading from blue to black.

#81 blue bandicoot

blue bandicoot

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 September 2005 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE(eminvil_12 @ Sep 11 2005, 07:26 AM)
i dont really like this xbox, its extremely ugly looking.
but if you like it then thats ok.

goodluck

View Post

thats not cool to say. you could say nicely, "i dont like it" or "i dont like the way it looks" stating your own opinion. by saying "its extremely ugly" you are bveing a dick. straight from your sig:
STOP : People always say there are no new mods on these forums. No interesting threads. You want to know why?
Well maybe if we all stopped flaming the newcomers we would have some interesting topics instead of boring useless shitty ones. Think about positive yet constructive criricism instead of negative comments to the modders which arent up to your standards !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the standard of these forums back to where they should be !!!!!

maybe you should follow some of your own advice.

#82 Granulated

Granulated

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 11 September 2005 - 08:21 PM

Hey guys...thanks for the comments.

As for it being ugly...it might be. But then again, you could say the stock xbox is also "extremely ugly". I think the completely smooth, shaved look is pretty damn unique, and sexy to boot! I've just never seen something like that, and I wanted to do something different.

As for the NES, it was pretty easy. Ben999_ has a picture of the MB with the solder points. After that, it's just a matter of cutting and painting.....here are some pictures smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Also, my girlfriend is currently sitting on my lap, and she appreciates the compliments biggrin.gif

Edited by Granulated, 11 September 2005 - 08:22 PM.

#83 blue bandicoot

blue bandicoot

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 September 2005 - 08:41 PM

lets see some more pics of her dude.

#84 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE(Granulated @ Sep 11 2005, 02:32 PM)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

View Post

Man I love.gif that NES Xbox two of the classic systems brought together as one. I want one laugh.gif

#85 Modderxtrordanare

Modderxtrordanare

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:12 PM

Man I  love.gif  that NES Xbox two of the classic systems brought together as one. I want one  laugh.gif

I didn't think an xbox was considered "classic"... hmmm
Oh well.
Lookin good but I think it'll still get to hot for my likings, I personally don't want an xbox a few degrees within shutting down.

MX beerchug.gif

#86 Granulated

Granulated

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ Sep 11 2005, 04:23 PM)
I didn't think an xbox was considered "classic"... hmmm
Oh well.
Lookin good but I think it'll still get to hot for my likings, I personally don't want an xbox a few degrees within shutting down.

MX  beerchug.gif

View Post

Yeah...that does bother me. However, it's all working fine, the system doesn't get that hot to the touch, and I don't have it modded, so I dunno exactly how hot it is. This is one of my live boxes, and it's a 1.0, so I really don't feel like dropping a chip in.

#87 eminvil_12

eminvil_12

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE(blue bandicoot @ Sep 12 2005, 05:23 AM)
thats not cool to say.  you could say nicely, "i dont like it" or "i dont like the way it looks" stating your own opinion.  by saying "its extremely ugly" you are bveing a dick.  straight from your sig:
maybe you should follow some of your own advice.

View Post

Sorry, my apologies, i did not mean to offend granulated in any way, he posts pictures of his modded xbox and you have to get feedback from people.

My Sig
maybe if we all stopped flaming the newcomers we would have some interesting topics instead of boring useless shitty ones.

First of all, i am not flaming granulated in any way, he isnt a newcomer and has my respect for previous mods. This is just one of his i really do not like.

Think about positive yet constructive criricism instead of negative comments to the modders which arent up to your standards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said the case was shit or crap, my opinion of it was "extremely ugly", its just not my type of xbox, i can see how much work he has put into it though, it shows. But there are several chips from the bondo aswell.
Granulated is definitely up to my standard of modding, and i stated if he liked the xbox then thats all that matters, nobodies comments should sway him.

Kind regards,
eminvil

#88 Granulated

Granulated

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE(eminvil_12 @ Sep 13 2005, 03:46 AM)
Sorry, my apologies, i did not mean to offend granulated in any way, he posts pictures of his modded xbox and you have to get  feedback from people.

My Sig

First of all, i am not flaming granulated in any way, he isnt a newcomer and has my respect for previous mods. This is just one of his i really do not like.
I never said the case was shit or crap, my opinion of it was "extremely ugly", its just not my type of xbox, i can see how much work he has put into it though, it shows. But there are several chips from the bondo aswell.
Granulated is definitely up to my standard of modding, and i stated if he liked the xbox then thats all that matters, nobodies comments should sway him.

Kind regards,
eminvil

View Post

Hey, so it's not your cup of tea. It's really different, that's okay. Some people are gonna love it, some won't. I'm not offended, don't worry about it smile.gif

#89 brojimh

brojimh

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:33 PM

Love the idea and the smoothness is awesome!

#90 eminvil_12

eminvil_12

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(Granulated @ Sep 14 2005, 02:25 AM)
Hey, so it's not your cup of tea.  It's really different, that's okay.  Some people are gonna love it, some won't.  I'm not offended, don't worry about it smile.gif

View Post

Bump....
And cheers mate beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users