5 replies to this topic

#1 DjMaStEr

DjMaStEr

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:17 PM

I just got off playing GTA: SA off my HDD, than I turned off my chip and went to play some RalliSport Challenge 2 online and I could not connect. I keep getting a modified xbox error.

I never used my modified xbox on XBL, I never cheated on halo with it or in any other games and I don't remenber ever having my chip on when my xbox live was on. How do I get my xbox unbanned?

I can get on my gamertag just fine on my brother xbox sad.gif....any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:25 PM

search around in the xbox live topics, youll find all the info you need there, sorry it happened, i was banned with the same thought as you but it still happened there plenty of topics in xbox live section that will get you back online

#3 xzphatboizx69

xzphatboizx69

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:37 AM

I'll help you out.
What happens when you get banned from live is: Live bans that particualr xbox serial number/onlline key/MAC address. All of which are stored on the EEProm. The EEProm is a little chip on the mobo, its sole purpose is to contain the ID information for that particular xbox.

To get back on Live all you need to do is: Download configmagic 1.6 either from avalaunch, or the usual places. Then go to the B/S/T buy an unbanned EEProm for w/e version xbox you have.

To reflash your EEProm you need to: FTP into the xbox, go to the folder with configmagic in it. Open it, and then open the DATA folder. In the DATA folder there is a file named EEPROM.bin, delete it. Then take the unbanned EEProm you just bought and change the name to eeprom.bin, then FTP it to the DATA folder. Once you have that done, get on your xbox and open up configmagic. Press start to bring up the menu, choose unlock HDD. Once your HDD is unlocked you can proceed and reflash your EEProm. Copy down your video region and dvd region, they need to be the same on the new EEProm, if you live in america it should be NCST and 1. Now press start, and select load EEProm from BIN file. Once it is loaded make sure that the regions are the same as the banned one, if not choose change EEProm on the fly option. Once the regions are the same, press start and select update EEProm. It will create a back up, then flash the EEProm.

If it was a good EEProm your back on Live.

#4 DjMaStEr

DjMaStEr

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 10:09 PM

What is B/S/T can i get a link to it or something?

#5 Kryxan

Kryxan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 July 2005 - 10:18 PM

B/S/T = Buy, Sell & Trade. if you go back to the main forums page and check the forum list.... well i wont spoil the ending for you...

#6 xzphatboizx69

xzphatboizx69

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 12:11 AM

Yeah the B/S/T is the buy sell and trade forum. Its down at the bottom of the list in the Shopping Forum section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users