• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaloo84

Mikaloo84

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:01 AM

I was just wondering what was all diffent on the different difficulty levels (easy, normal, hard)? is it just the enemy difficulty level or is there less items or stronger items or something? or maybe a different ending?

also just wondering how many endings are there?

Thanks ahead of time

(please no spoilers, thanks)

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE(Mikaloo84 @ Jul 10 2005, 10:12 PM)
I was just wondering what was all diffent on the different difficulty levels (easy, normal, hard)?  is it just the enemy difficulty level or is there less items or stronger items or something?  or maybe a different ending?

also just wondering how many endings are there?

Thanks ahead of time

(please no spoilers, thanks)

View Post

In harder difficulty, you'll fight Darth Revan in the end (JUST KIDDING tongue.gif )

To be honest, there's no real noticable difference in the gameplay itself. The enemies just have higher defense ratings and higher attack rolls. So if you're looking for just more challenging opponents, then you would want to tweak the difficulty level a little higher. The boss fights would be more fun too!

At the hardest difficulty setting, your force powers do not inflict that much damage because the CPU's will saves are higher. And since enemies level with you, then their levels and saves get higher as you do.

#3 ArcSanaas

ArcSanaas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:13 PM

Also, On harder diufficulty levels, you get less effective equipment when opening crates and stuff. And your party usually has lower skill rating (for example, at the beginning of the game, T3 can set a mine to blow the door near the hanger on easy, but on hard, you dont have a high enough skill to, so you have to resort to blowing 2 canisters and a broken droid to get the door open)

#4 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(ArcSanaas @ Jul 28 2005, 09:24 AM)
Also, On harder diufficulty levels, you get less effective equipment when opening crates and stuff. And your party usually has lower skill rating (for example, at the beginning of the game, T3 can set a mine to blow the door near the hanger on easy, but on hard, you dont have a high enough skill to, so you have to resort to blowing 2 canisters and a broken droid to get the door open)

View Post

Hmm...never really noticed that. Maybe I should go try that out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users