• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheDork

TheDork

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 08:04 AM

I still have a crap load of virgin eeproms, and I have 2 complete xbox consoles I'm trying to get rid of. 1 of them is a softmodded 1.6 with a 120GB HDD, and of course has been unbanned from Live via the HDD Upgrade & a new eeprom flashed to it. The other is an unmodded 1.0 XBox never been on Live. So my prices are as follows...

Modded 1.6 W/120GB HDD $180.00 Shipped. Phillips DVD Installed

Unmodded 1.0 XBox - $95.00 Shipped. New Thomson DVD installed

Eeproms for any version console - $4.00

XBox consoles include 1 S Controller & all hookups, and factory packaging.

#2 TheDork

TheDork

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:03 AM

1.0 XBox has sold. The 1.6 is still in need of a new home. For the next half hour only, I'm knocking off $30 on the 1.6. So for 30 minutes only, I'll accept $150 Shipped for the 1.6 Softmod W/120Gig HDD.

#3 Dano2k0

Dano2k0

The Cooling King

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:10 PM

Sorry don't mean to be ruining your thread but...

The eeproms you have, you said you got from customers xbox consoles which also may use xbox live? only one eeprom is allowed on live, not multiple of the same so they are useless...

Also probably loads of them you have, people will have had banned off live so they won't work either...

Also one last thing to add is, you do realise its theft to take there eeprom and sell it with out permision? fair enough doing work paid for, but youve actually stollen there eeprom images and are now trying to sell them blink.gif

Good luck with loads of those, i bet loads are already banned from live.

#4 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:31 PM

another thing to add... this is your second BST thread.. .you are only allowed one.

#5 TheDork

TheDork

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Jul 12 2005, 01:42 PM)
another thing to add... this is your second BST thread.. .you are only allowed one.

View Post

Um, each eeprom is different. They're not duplicates of each other, so don't come here trying to act like you put me in my place when you misread my thread. And before I took the eeproms from the xbox consoles I've modded, I was given permission to do so & I replaced the eeprom with another one. So uh, these are virgin eeproms, and not duplicates of each other.

#6 TheDork

TheDork

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE(Dano2k0 @ Jul 12 2005, 01:21 PM)
Sorry don't mean to be ruining your thread but...

The eeproms you have, you said you got from customers xbox consoles which also may use xbox live? only one eeprom is allowed on live, not multiple of the same so they are useless...

Also probably loads of them you have, people will have had banned off live so they won't work either...

Also one last thing to add is, you do realise its theft to take there eeprom and sell it with out permision? fair enough doing work paid for, but youve actually stollen there eeprom images and are now trying to sell them  blink.gif

Good luck with loads of those, i bet loads are already banned from live.

View Post

First off, I had permission to take the eeprom from the xbox consoles I've modded, so don't be giving me that theft bullshit, I don't wanna hear it.

#7 oswald

oswald

X-S Genius

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • Interests:kicking ass and taking names in the BST forum
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 July 2005 - 03:58 PM

1 thread at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic