• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gamer69a

gamer69a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:44 AM

hey everyone, i tried to download the mod "Barabus' Graveyard" and when i clicked on download it came up with a screen tellin me to join GameSpy.....i could download em before no probs, but now its not workin....help please.

#2 Lepain

Lepain

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:56 AM

I'm assuming you are talking about rpgplanet.. I think that once a mod hits a certain file size you have to register and login to download it. It only takes a couple of seconds and you can use the free servers.

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 July 2005 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE(gamer69a @ Jul 11 2005, 02:55 AM)
hey everyone, i tried to download the mod "Barabus' Graveyard" and when i clicked on download it came up with a screen tellin me to join GameSpy.....i could download em before no probs, but now its not workin....help please.

View Post

Registration is Free. Just give them a user name (i think your email address) and a password and you're good to go. They also have some perks for members too.

#4 gamer69a

gamer69a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:46 AM

i joined the rpgplanet, but it wont let me download, so do i have to join gamespy?

and 1 more question, is there a place i can request a mod to be made if someone is willing to make one?

thanks in advance

#5 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE(gamer69a @ Jul 11 2005, 08:57 PM)
i joined the rpgplanet, but it wont let me download, so do i have to join gamespy?

and 1 more question, is there a place i can request a mod to be made if someone is willing to make one?

thanks in advance

View Post

I was actually referring to gamespy. It's pretty cool because it will also give you an instant membership with Gamespot and GameFAQ's.

As far as requesting mods...well, not really sure what to tell you there. Some of these PC users are snobby arrogant bastards who think that they're above everyone else. Just don't mention that you're an xbox gamer. They've got this thing against us. God damn Prima Donnas dry.gif

#6 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:33 PM

*Mods, I know Im breaking my vow to not post but I had to*

They are arrogant and I think its funny because modding for morrowind on the pc is a dream compared to the xbox. You know how easy it is to find tags when youve got a command console? Its real simple! They even have a constuction set with blank .esm.... Pc people always think there superior until they can see what I can do with my 200$ modbox opposed to their 3000$ virus infected pos! just my 50 cent!

#7 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(th3rdeye420 @ Jul 12 2005, 10:44 AM)
*Mods, I know Im breaking my vow to not post but I had to*

They are arrogant and I think its funny because modding for morrowind on the pc is a dream compared to the xbox. You know how easy it is to find tags when youve got a command console? Its real simple! They even have a constuction set with blank .esm.... Pc people always think there superior until they can see what I can do with my 200$ modbox opposed to their 3000$ virus infected pos! just my 50 cent!

View Post

I'll let this pass for now...(j/k)

I guess that's why everyone is waiting for the 360. Basically, this system has the same capability as a modded Xbox but has more processing power, more memory, basically, more oomph! We'll just have to wait and see.

Actually, not all PC users are as bad as we all think. My cousin used to mod Morrowind but stopped altogether after he got married. I'm reaping the benefits now because i'm using some of the mods that he worked on. I'm just a bit hesitant to post them here because of all the errors that i've been getting trying to run them. Maybe i'll try it out again and see if it's worth posting here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users