#1 Damessiah

Damessiah

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:21 AM

The mission where you have to take 2 hoods in Idlewood with Sweet.

Can anyone tell me how to do this mission (without using cheats!). Ive tried many times. I can take over the first hood, but then something stupid will happen like sweet gets run over..and then the other half of the time I get shot in an open fight with about 6 ballas.

Any advice?

NO CHEATS!

#2 DjO

DjO

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:30 PM

I think I'm almost done with the second city and I've never had to play a mission more than 2-3 times without beating it. The only thing I'm worried about is the flight school since I only hear negative things about that.
Is the Grove 4 Life mission where you have to take over that small area with the bridge and the small lake?

#3 d0wnlab

d0wnlab

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:34 PM

Some obvious stuff:

- visit the ammunation before playing the mission. Buy an actual SMG or two, and armor.
- duck, and keep a good distance between you and the ballas. Up close they can hit you with every shot of their SMG burst and do a hell of a lot of damage. Staying back makes them miss a lot.
- put something like a parked car between you and them and try to pick them off one by one while staying covered from the rest of them.
- I think I grenade'd or molov'd their car in this mission smile.gif

#4 Damessiah

Damessiah

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:36 PM

After a few more goes I completed the mission, now I have to take over more territories. This is stupid.

Flight missions are fairly easy, might take more than 2 or 3 attempts to get the hang of the circle though.

#5 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:56 PM

I wasted all of my time taking over every last piece of gang territory then I did the Green Sabre mission and get put way on the other side. No problem I thought. Until my friend that plays it on PS2 tells me that you lose the gang territory and have to take it over again later. Damn it! Then why the hell did I bother? I don't cheat, but they cheated me so I may cheat when it comes to taking the territory over again.

#6 DjO

DjO

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:37 AM

I maxed out most of my gun skills early....smg, ak and pistol which makes all these missions so much easier. If you do this then you can put a great distance between you and enemy's and have a much better chance of survival.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users