• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 atomusk

atomusk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:24 PM

Hello everyone reading this. I Thank everyone on here for some great info. I resently Modded my xbox. I have a v1.1 xbox and I installed a Xenium ICE chip into it. I also upgraded the hard drive with a 250GB drive. I used the hard drive upgrade wizard on the Xenium ICE to upgrade my drive. Everything seems to work fine. It boots up the old dash and the new ones. I'm able to play the homebrewed games (nice job on those guys) and also the emulators witch are the highlight of the system. And most games run fine on it. But there are a few xbox games that just will not run correctly. They'll load up to a point and just freeze. Usally at the "press start" screen. Wether there backed up on the hard drive or playing them on the disc. Using the orginal dashboard or the others. I swapped hard drives back to the origanal and they work fine. So I'm thinking that it must be something to do with my hard drive. I tried a diffrent model of the same size and that one does the samething. Some of the games that do this are Mechassualt Lone Wolf, Halo 2, Burnout 3, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Or is this a known issue and everybody just excepts it and doesn't talk about it. Any help you gods can give me will be most helpfull. And sorry about all the spelling mistakes, that's not my strong suit.

#2 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:41 PM

clear your cache.

#3 atomusk

atomusk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:28 PM

It work! Thanks so much, I can't believe it was something that simple. What causes it to freeze in the cache anyways?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users