#1 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 12 July 2005 - 06:19 PM

I was just watching Raw last night and outta no where he starts attacking Edge. Don't get me wrong it's nice to see him but damn man he is outta shape, Lita and the WWE really screwed him over bad. Does anyone know whats in store for this? I have a feeling that maybe at Summer Slam it will be Kane and Matt Hardy vs. Edge and Gene Snitsky

#2 I Want More CowBell

I Want More CowBell

The only Prescription is....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Get out! This part is just for the men!!!!!!!!!
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 July 2005 - 06:36 PM

yeah i notice that too...i dont know whats up....some of these wrestlers are letting themself go a little too much

#3 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:59 PM

They are calling what happened with Matt Hardy, Edge and Lita a "worked shoot" meaning it was planned but unexpected. It is also all but confirmed that Matt Hardy is, in some way, back with WWE. He will, however, still work his ROH match against Christopher Daniels this weekend.

#4 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 05:15 AM

to tell the truth.. i wish matt was back at the wedding. and that kane didn't appear at it at all.

then.. they could have let the kane/lita angle slip away while the Matt/edge/lita carried on.

now.. some tv fans, will be confused by this 3 or 4 way thing happening.

#5 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:47 AM

i personally hope this 3-4 way angle doesnt last long. Im all for Matt Hardy and all but im sure that he will be used brilliantly for this angle but when it dies and noone cares anymore Matt Hardy will either be buried or let go, this time for a legitimate reason.

#6 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:29 PM

that's the concensus in my circles... Matt will be hot.. for a month or two.. then when this dies out.. he'll be cut, or relegated to HEAT or something.

#7 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(HSDEMONZ @ Jul 14 2005, 01:40 PM)
that's the concensus in my circles... Matt will be hot.. for a month or two.. then when this dies out.. he'll be cut, or relegated to HEAT or something.

View Post

So sad to see such a good talent wasted, man Matt Hardy has such great wrestling "tools" I would have liked to see a fued between him and Christian.

#8 biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:29 PM

I gotta go with HSDEMONZ. Matt will be in the spotlight for a little and then aint no one gonna care about him. Matt was tight when Jeff Hardy was around but not now.

#9 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 05:19 AM

Another nice Hardy run-in..

this is going to get tired quick.

#10 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:40 AM

I agree. This is already getting old. If Hardy is coming back, just come back...get pissed off because edge is nailing your ex, get over it and have a kick ass career. Hardy already has established himself in the past...he just has to realize when he is getting fcked over.

#11 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE(HSDEMONZ @ Jul 19 2005, 07:30 AM)

View Post

But.. But.. he's like the Punisher! but instead of shooting people in the face he does run-in's tongue.gif
The angelic revenging run-in diablo should have just gone to TNA and moved on with his life..

#12 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE(HSDEMONZ @ Jul 18 2005, 11:30 PM)

View Post

WTF was that yesterday? Man, Matt Hardy is losing it, Too bad I would have liked to see more form this angle, The cage match was o.k. but I would have liked to see Matt Hardy actually do something not just do a stupid run in for 5 seconds in the begining. Did any see how scripted that was I mean the "cops" and security didn't even arrest him. Wow Vince should have added the "arrest" to add to the carzy Matt Hardy aspect. That's just my 2 cents anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users