• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ekks-Box

Ekks-Box

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:37 PM

Ok I a newbie with a really COOL skin idea I really just need to know what proggies to use to make or whatever for a skin... and a faqs for if I get stuck I looked around some but, did see a TO MAKE A SKIN FOR BEGINNERS or w/e unless you need some large amout of training... well it would be nice just to have the proggies and tinker with them though... (Newbie Modder that loves UIX and has bigger idea's then his wallet...)

#2 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:54 AM

well fast xbx2dds2img will make the pics into xbx if you'd want.. but you'll need bundler to get that working..
If you want like the main colors to be green start with the green skin's skinname.ini and edit it to your likeing..

Hell, just look here. for a basic guide.
You're just gonna put all the needed xbx and ini and xm files in a folder named whatever you want in the skin folder of uix. and make sure your skinname.ini is the same name as the folder it's in

#3 Ekks-Box

Ekks-Box

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 02:04 AM

Ok thanks but, I want to start with orange but, I'll just addapt it I'm not that stupid ok well thanks for getting me started I hope I can make then post a really nice skin!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users