How To Take Over Territories Very Easily
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:34 PM
I am assuming you have completed the airport missions and have the jetpack. Hitman level on an M4 or AK47 would also be very helpful.
1. Fly the jetpack from the airport to a gun shop and buy all the necessary guns/armor/ammo (by this stage you should have hundreds of thousands and money should be no object). 1000 bullets should take you about 3-5 territories.
2. Fly onto a roof of the hood you want to take over.
3.Take off the jetpack, and stay on the roof and shoot some guys.
4. Blast the waves, hopping onto different roofs using the jetpack if you need to get a better angle.
5. Repeat on lots of different hoods picking up the body armour when you need.
TWO THINGS YOU MUSN'T DO.
1) DONT TRY TO SAVE YOUR JETPACK IN THE GARAGE. IT WILL NOT BE THERE! DO ALL THE HOODS IN ONE GO OR YOULL HAVE A LONG FLIGHT BACK.
2) DO NOT FALL OFF A ROOF OR YOU MOST LIKELY WONT BE ABLE TO GET BACK ONTO THE ROOF TO GET YOUR JETPACK.
Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:01 PM
Edited by nr666, 14 July 2005 - 03:01 PM.
Posted 14 July 2005 - 04:19 PM
not if you like gambling ... currently i have a debt of $ 30,000 :-(
Posted 14 July 2005 - 05:35 PM
I did have a big debt and those guys coming after me lol.
Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:13 AM
Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:49 AM
lucky you don't go to vegas, because you have a gambling problem
Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:10 AM
Another trick is to hold the right trigger when using m4 or ak and collect the jetpack again, you can keep using the big gun, and when you release the right trigger you've got the jetpack on.
Edited by gerbertronic, 15 July 2005 - 08:21 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users