3 replies to this topic

#1 lcarbutt

lcarbutt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:46 PM

Ok I have killed everyting, activated the console where I found the exile, converted all the power to the secondary power thing, gone to the bridge but dont have the option of shutting down power(if I go to power distribution and use override it says failure) Im quite sure I need to find another item to get the option but I need help.

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(lcarbutt @ Jul 14 2005, 04:57 PM)
Ok I have killed everyting, activated the console where I found the exile, converted all the power to the secondary power thing, gone to the bridge but dont have the option of shutting down power(if I go to power distribution and use override it says failure) Im quite sure I need to find another item to get the option but I need help.

View Post

Actually, you don't shut down the power. What you need to do is to switch the ship's shields and cloaking device to secondary power. That's the reason why you initiated everything from first to second in the first place.

#3 banghead678

banghead678

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 03:53 PM

Ok, i might be wrong i havent been on the yaght in a while u got to go to a security console do that pass thinge and i think the pass is 6 then open and look at the 2 files and u will find wat u need.

#4 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE(banghead678 @ Jul 16 2005, 09:04 AM)
Ok, i might be wrong  i havent been on the yaght in a while u got to go to a security console do that pass thinge and i think the pass is 6 then open and look at the 2 files and u will find wat u need.

View Post

Uhm, what are you talking about? I think you just confused this person even more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users