• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rome21e

rome21e

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:29 PM

Okay, I got my xbox and had a friend of a friend install a mod chip on my xbox. He put a lot of stuff on it for me but now I would like to know how to add things to it such as skins, or more N64 games (he gave me a few). Well the kid moved away and I dont know what Im doing. I bought a max drive to be able to download things such as roster updates and codes from the internet but thats all I can do. I tried to hit the dowload button on here to get some skins but didnt have a lot of luck.

Can anyone help a rookie like me out? I may not know a lot but I am a quick learner. Thank you

uhh.gif

#2 canUrollwiththis

canUrollwiththis

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:48 PM

dude search for tutorials on google i used to no nothin like u but i found out how to do this stuff by searching for tutorials and guides on google

#3 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:53 PM

allxboxskins.com
xbox-skins.net

All u really need to do is download a skin, unzip/unrar, ftp the skin folder to the skins folder in the evox directory.(I'm assuming you're using evolutionX as your dash) As for the N64 games ftp them to the roms folder inside your N64 emulator directory.

#4 rome21e

rome21e

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:56 PM

Ok so I can download the skins, etc to my computer and then what? Is there a tool I need to download to unzip/unrar my skins?

Also I have no clue how to use the FTP client on my box yet. Anyone got a link on how to use this thing so I can connect my box to my computer? Thanks unsure.gif

#5 rome21e

rome21e

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:00 PM

Also, do I need to download software on my computer to be able to connect to my box through FTP? thanks

#6 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:05 PM

Go to the X-S main site and click on tutorials.
Go to google and search FTP, winrar, winzip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users