3 replies to this topic

#1 mrredskin

mrredskin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:16 AM

Just got NCAA 2006 (i purchased it, yes) and i dont believe that EA likes me having a mod chip, so it's decided to not let me play by bringing up the "dirty/damaged disc" screen. slayers evox is recognizing it as a game, but not allowing me to get into it at all. so, my question:

is there a way to turn off the chip, to see if this will solve my problem, and then turn it back on whenever i dont want to play NCAA? I'm looking at the settings window and there's a "switch 1" and "switch 2" command that are "on on" and "on on" respectively. just wondering if i switched these to off if i could come back in and switch them on again. still a noob about mod chips, pretty much.

#2 MonsterTy

MonsterTy

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 July 2005 - 06:07 AM

Add this to your evox.ini file :

Item "Switch To TSOP",ID_Chameleon_Release_D0,ID_Full_Reboot

I found this information here : How Do You Turn Off A Chameleon? by entering "Disable Chameleon" into the search.

Edited by MonsterTy, 16 July 2005 - 06:10 AM.

#3 Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 July 2005 - 06:12 AM

That information along with a hardware based option using the eject & power buttons can be found in the Chameleon user guide as well

http://www.teamxodus...wdownload&cid=8

#4 mrredskin

mrredskin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE(Bullwinkle @ Jul 16 2005, 07:23 AM)
That information along with a hardware based option using the eject & power buttons can be found in the Chameleon user guide as well

http://www.teamxodus...wdownload&cid=8

View Post

yeah i wouldnt have a clue how to do anything on there. is there an ftp noob guide on here? i tried searching but couldnt find anything that was step by step

i tried holding down eject for 3 seconds but didnt work

Edited by mrredskin, 16 July 2005 - 07:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users