• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 banghead678

banghead678

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 03:49 PM

This stinks i train handmaiden to be a jedi guardian and i get stuck on telos secret academy! And cant get on the ebon hawk and cant get on it and cant get in the maditaion chamber and ive checked every part of the academy and nothin there i didnt see on my first trip. So im stuck here! HELP!!!!

#2 bikehorn

bikehorn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:guitar, bass, classic rock, xbox, apple computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:40 PM

i assume you collected all the members of your party(droid included), had your little chat with Atris, and whatnot?

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(banghead678 @ Jul 16 2005, 09:00 AM)
This stinks i train handmaiden to be a jedi guardian and i get stuck on telos secret academy! And cant get on the ebon hawk and cant get on it and cant get in the maditaion chamber and ive checked  every part of the academy and nothin there i didnt see on my first trip.  So im stuck here! HELP!!!!

View Post

Are you talking about your 2nd trip to the Academy? Are you just constantly dying or something?

#4 Darth Kid Rock

Darth Kid Rock

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests: Stars Wars,Lord of the Rings, And Hot Chicks. Gigidi,Gigidi,Gigiigi
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 August 2005 - 11:18 AM

Retti71@cs.com sad.gif You cant get out you have to use another file and see jedi masters at the Enclave on Dantooine then you'll kill them.

#5 NinjaRogue

NinjaRogue

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE(Darth Kid Rock @ Aug 19 2005, 04:25 AM) View Post

Retti71@cs.com sad.gif You cant get out you have to use another file and see jedi masters at the Enclave on Dantooine then you'll kill them.

R U serious!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif
but i dont have any other files.......
only my auto save
I DONT WANT TO START OVER sad.gif

#6 XPxAxBxLxOX

XPxAxBxLxOX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:48 AM

Thats why you should always have several saves to one game. If something happens, you could always revert to saves you created minutes before.

#7 DARTH KOTOR

DARTH KOTOR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE(banghead678 @ Jul 16 2005, 09:56 AM) View Post

This stinks i train handmaiden to be a jedi guardian and i get stuck on telos secret academy! And cant get on the ebon hawk and cant get on it and cant get in the maditaion chamber and ive checked every part of the academy and nothin there i didnt see on my first trip. So im stuck here! HELP!!!!

wacko.gif

WELL UM THE SECOND TIME U GO STRAIGHT TO NIHILUSIS SHIP U DONT HAVE A CHOICE SO ? THIS MUST BE UR FIRST TIME

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users