grifter66

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:59 AM

This ought to be an interesting topic

For example I read in a few places that you can tow vehicles...Now I have no idea if this is true or not so I would like to know.

Just little real obscure random things like what I have mentioned above would be god to know.

These are just some others that I would like clairified if they ar in SA or not:

1. Big foot
2. The desert cowboys
3. Leather Face
4. The lockness monster
5. Ghost cars
6. UFO's
7. Aliens
8. The places on this map that ois inside some place that is pointing out specific places.
9. The big secrect roackstar keeps talking about saying no one has found yet
10. Anything dealing with Mike Torreno and his hidden places he knows about.
11. The telephone in the desert

There are some others that I can't think of right now. But what I want to know is any of this stuff real or not. If so what and how much is real or crap. Because as far as I'm concerned and until I find out otherwise, it's all a bunch of BS

Edited by grifter66, 18 July 2005 - 11:14 AM.

#2 KyesaRRi

KyesaRRi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:09 AM

Towtrucks are legit
If i get screenshots working on my xbox thru a debug bios then i can post a pic of me towing 3 other trucks behing me.

As about the other stuff, i dont really know

#3 dizturbd

dizturbd

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:51 AM

Yeah, the tow truck works with the right analog, I believe. The packer, forklift, the caterpillar grader/loader thing, and maybe some others also have working parts.

THERE IS NO BIGFOOT!!!!! Can't be stated any simpler than that.

Don't know about the others.

#4 brienj

brienj

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE(dizturbd @ Jul 19 2005, 10:02 PM)
THERE IS NO BIGFOOT!!!!!  Can't be stated any simpler than that.

View Post

Next you're gonna say there is no Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. NOOOOO!!!!! biggrin.gif

#5 Winchy

Winchy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 20 July 2005 - 04:28 AM

1. Big foot -no
2. The desert cowboys -wtf? huh.gif
3. Leather Face -no
4. The lockness monster -no, closest is a shark
5. Ghost cars -yes...the do nothing though... jsut sit there, except one which rolls...ooo scary.
6. UFO's -no
7. Aliens -no, not even at area 69
8. The places on this map that ois inside some place that is pointing out specific places. -nope, nothing.
9. The big secrect roackstar keeps talking about saying no one has found yet -they don't keep saying there's a secret no one has found, purely internet bs being spread.
10. Anything dealing with Mike Torreno and his hidden places he knows about. -no... I can't even remember anything about "hidden places"
11. The telephone in the desert -once again, would you believe it... big fat no. I guess whoever mentioned this first was talking about the speaker things toreno uses on the missions with you.

#6 grifter66

grifter66

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 July 2005 - 06:27 AM

That's what I thought, it's all a bunch of BS...As usual
The desert cowboys - blink.gif wtf?

Yeah I guess there was some crap about someone or a few people saying they saw a heard of cowboys on horses riding through the desert at a certain time of night.

You know, I can see one or 2 things being made up, but this has about 10 things on it, and that brings me to these 4 questions questions:
1. Where do people come up with this crap?
2. How do people come up with this crap?
3. Don't people have anything better to do?
4. Why can't people just enjoy the game for what it is.

This is so sad

Edited by grifter66, 20 July 2005 - 06:29 AM.

#7 Winchy

Winchy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE(grifter66 @ Jul 20 2005, 07:38 AM)
You know, I can see one or 2 things being made up, but this has about 10 things on it, and that brings me to these 4 questions questions:

View Post

Oh, yeah... I believe you can hear them or something, but that's all.

1. Forums. People bsing. Or, just stuff getting taken too far. For example someone joked about there being Leatherface/Pigsy, they were just saying like "omgz pigsyz liek kiled me in 1s hit n i used r0cketz on h1m.... haha joking, i bet people will claim its' true now lol tongue.gif " And then people claimed it was true and they had seen it (joking?) then people read it and put it on other message boards... you see?
2. They have imaginations that run wild
3. Nope.
4. Because instead of playing a game for what it is, they'd rather go hunting for bigfoot by standing in one place for about four hours (real time) with no camera (because OBVIOUSLY R* made it so you can't see him with the camera....duh..ever wonder why nobody could ever get a pic?) just for a hint of internet fame.

#8 brienj

brienj

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE(grifter66 @ Jul 20 2005, 01:38 AM)
That's what I thought, it's all a bunch of BS...As usual

Yeah I guess there was some crap about someone or a few people saying they saw a heard of cowboys on horses riding through the desert at a certain time of night.

This is so sad

View Post

Yeah, I totally agree with you, it's really pathetic people do this. It's much worse at GameFAQs, whenever a new Mortal Kombat game comes out. I proved over and over again that the two newest MK games had nothing extra in them, from what was initially found within about a week, but people continued to believe the crap that was spread. Unfortunately, you can't ever solve the problem though, so you just have to sit back and laugh at the idiots. wink.gif

#9 donuthole2010

donuthole2010

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 July 2005 - 07:47 PM

well i know that the bigfoot is real for sure in the ps2 version because i have seen screenshots of him and my friend found it, but in the xbox version im not so sure.

#10 Winchy

Winchy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 11:06 PM

^^ Is the reason why rumours are spread.

No, bigfoot is not in the game. Rockstar even told everyone that it is all rumours, but people still continue to believe they are lying...

Those screenshots are fake.

One is a shot from a completely different game, one is bigfoot behind a tree and the picture is bigfoot from the actual recorded video of the real life "bigfoot"... you can tell it's not even in the game from the texture, it's clearly a picture.
One is also very well done, but still fake. It has bigfoot circled with an arrow and the writing "YETI" but the same screenshot without bigfoot can be found on san andreas sites such as www.gtasanandreas.net
Your friend is also bullshiting you.

Post the screenshot you've seen and I'll tell you why it's fake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users