• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MCclass80

MCclass80

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:MOddong Ill make a licence i am soo good.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:12 PM

My frend got me the new car's over to my modded xbox but I have no idea how to mod the new cars to make them go realy fast? What Tool's do I need and where can i get them.

please help me and thanks of you respond. tongue.gif

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:42 PM

Threads of this kind are (Modding Games) are being eradictaed from here fast. (Halo2, Counterstrike) This falls under the same type of question so don't pursue it.

#3 MCclass80

MCclass80

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:MOddong Ill make a licence i am soo good.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:04 AM

I did post it ther and here because i thought it was a noob qwestion ohh well thnx smile.gif

#4 mrjkwik

mrjkwik

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:15 AM

well, since your a mod, i wont answer his question. as there are many posts that cover how to edit the cars for speed/handling/ect.

but i dont see how his question is along the lines of the halo/cs problem. other than basically saying he got the content from a means other than live. but he didnt ask where to get those files. just how to edit them. which from my understanding is "ok".

not starting an argument. i just thought that "editing" files with notepad is ok, editing with certain other tools (referring to other games) is not. as well as posting illegal files and all.

just seems like pgr2 is one of the "safer" games to mod. no illegal tools. and no illegal files (if you make sure you got the game and get files from live).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users