Photo

You Have To Win Every Race In Series For Car?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 automator2k

automator2k

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:31 PM

I raced the unmodified before 1976 car series to get the Shelby Cobra. If any of yall have done it, you know that racing one stock stingray against another isnt easy. I got 1st in all but the last race. I knew i had enough points to cover it, so on the test track i just kinda messed around and got 2nd. AND NO COBRA!!! Im not about to go through that series again! this pissed me off! why have a point system if you need to win every race for the prize car!

My question is do you have to win every race in a series to get the prize car? I dont want to make the same mistake again.. and for a sweet P1 car or something the stakes are a little higher.. Is this the only series that that happens or is it all of them?

#2 rob1309

rob1309

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE(automator2k @ Jul 18 2005, 05:42 PM)
I raced the unmodified before 1976 car series to get the Shelby Cobra. If any of yall have done it, you know that racing one stock stingray against another isnt easy. I got 1st in all but the last race. I knew i had enough points to cover it, so on the test track i just kinda messed around and got 2nd. AND NO COBRA!!! Im not about to go through that series again! this pissed me off! why have a point system if you need to win every race for the prize car!

My question is do you have to win every race in a series to get the prize car? I dont want to make the same mistake again.. and for a sweet P1 car or something the stakes are a little higher.. Is this the only series that that happens or is it all of them?

View Post

no ya don't have to win all the races...
supposedly there's a glitch in the game that you have to win the last race on series regardless or you don't get the car. of course you also have to have the most points or it's a no go but its sucky that the glitch requires last race to be 1st place.

#3 Ronu

Ronu

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Hacking my xbox, playstation3
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:41 PM

Yeah rob1309 is right, you have to win the last race to get the car. But you shouldn't have to worry about that if your a good driver biggrin.gif

#4 Master Reefed

Master Reefed

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:45 PM

you can rerace each individual race, ya dont have to rerace the entire series.

#5 tomcat7

tomcat7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE(Master Reefed @ Aug 1 2005, 09:52 AM) View Post

you can rerace each individual race, ya dont have to rerace the entire series.

Just for the record.

You cannot choose what race to rerun, you have to race them in order.
But you can come back later for the next race if you save the race or quit before you finish a race.

If you want the car you will have to rerace all the races, but not all one right after the other.
You have to have the most points and win the last race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users