#1 mojonation1487

mojonation1487

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 20 July 2005 - 07:35 PM

Is there a gamesave where you can have darth malak robes or can that not be done?

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(mojonation1487 @ Jul 20 2005, 12:46 PM)
Is there a gamesave where you can have darth malak robes or can that not be done?

View Post

Vox's saves have darth malak in it. Just look around in your inventory. If anything, just go to codejunkies.com 'coz they have some there too.

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Jul 20 2005, 01:14 PM)
Vox's saves have darth malak in it.  Just look around in your inventory.  If anything, just go to codejunkies.com 'coz they have some there too.

View Post

I'm also trying to incorporate a game save editor so you can change your name and stuff...

I'll post a tutorial on here when I get it together.

#4 mojonation1487

mojonation1487

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:41 PM

ok kool i wasnt sure. Is there some sort of list of items cuz i dont think i saw one on his site.
Thanks
p.s. By the way i just ate about an hour ago tongue.gif

#5 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE(mojonation1487 @ Jul 20 2005, 01:52 PM)
ok kool i wasnt sure. Is there some sort of list of items cuz i dont think i saw one on his site.
Thanks
p.s. By the way i just ate about an hour ago  tongue.gif

View Post

Good! I'm on my way out to go to lunch too.

The list isn't really there but if you want to scroll through your inventory items, that'll give you an idea of what's already there.

Just real quick...you have a modded box but with a stock HD right? If you do, you might be able to run the Kotor and Kotor 2 trainers. I have an app that let's you run it from the DVD-Drive. PM me your address if you want to try it out. Basically, you'll be able to have 1-Hit Kills, Unlimited Health, and Unlimited Force Powers.

#6 dave1234

dave1234

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:57 PM

Be careful of using the Darth Malak skin. Vox warns you on his website of the instability of some of the skins. Unfortunately, this is one of the twitchiest. He says some of them just don't want to work with certain moves and animations. Shitty. I don't know if he has come up with a save that has remedied this. So beware freezing!

#7 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(dave1234 @ Aug 1 2005, 04:08 PM)
Be careful of using the Darth Malak skin. Vox warns you on his website of the instability of some of the skins. Unfortunately, this is one of the twitchiest. He says some of them just don't want to work with certain moves and animations. Shitty. I don't know if he has come up with a save that has remedied this. So beware freezing!

View Post

Well freezing is not really an issue, it's really more of the annoying "floating" animation when you equip him with a double-bladed saber or even dual wielding.

#8 VoxAngel

VoxAngel

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:36 AM

There are some problems that simply can't be resolved in a save. Even with a full mod some issues will remain stubborn. Some of the AI characters were just not meant for player control, so you get what you get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users