8 replies to this topic

#1 ModingTheBox

ModingTheBox

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 11:49 PM

I just got action replay for xbox. MY cd drive does not work. I looked on codejunkies.com cant find where get action replay software for xbox

And with action replay how i soft mod my xbox. i Mean i done couple soft mods with pc ide cables but how i do it with action replay with out useing a game like 007 underfire is it possible??

Edited by ModingTheBox, 20 July 2005 - 11:52 PM.

#2 ModingTheBox

ModingTheBox

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:13 AM

help....

#3 illit

illit

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 July 2005 - 02:01 AM

i can send the action replay software to u if u still need it

#4 KornBizkit212

KornBizkit212

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 02:12 AM

Here is a direct link from codejunkies.com

http://uk.codejunkie...USsetup1_31.zip

enjoy

#5 fiveskinoff

fiveskinoff

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 01:59 AM

ive downloaded action replay from codejunkies is this the pal version and does it include all files needed for softmod.(sid)(ntsc)(pal).thx

#6 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE(fiveskinoff @ Aug 5 2005, 03:10 AM)
ive downloaded action replay from codejunkies is this the pal version and does it include all files needed for softmod.(sid)(ntsc)(pal).thx

View Post

NO, linking to the exploit files is NOT ALLOWED. they are at the usual places. check my sig for directions.

#7 fiveskinoff

fiveskinoff

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:53 AM

ive got modded xbox thought it was softmod,asked shop why they had opened xbox and guy said to tsop it i asked why do it that way and he said that if u softmod it wont play all backups and u cant leave disk in disktray is that all true and i know he must ave used save exploit at some point cause 007 auf save is on it, so the question is is the best way tsop or softmod and are there any softmods that will leave u play all backups, any help would be gratefully received because all ive been doing for the last 2 weeks was reading tutorials on softmodding. thx

#8 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 August 2005 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE(fiveskinoff @ Aug 6 2005, 07:04 PM)
ive got modded xbox thought it was softmod,asked shop why they had opened xbox and guy said to tsop it i asked why do it that way and he said that if u softmod it wont play all backups and u cant leave disk in disktray is that all true and i know he must ave used save exploit at some point cause 007 auf save is on it, so the question is is the best way tsop or softmod and are there any softmods that will leave u play all backups, any help would be gratefully received because all ive been doing for the last 2 weeks was reading tutorials on softmodding. thx

View Post

Dont jack other peoples threads... if you have a question, start your own thread, but besides that....if your are tsopped, why would you want to softmod your box??

#9 fiveskinoff

fiveskinoff

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:01 PM

i did but no one answered so wen someone answered me i thought are a friendly face and its my mates wants is done and hes to cheap so hes asked me to find out how to do it, sorry about the jacking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users