#1 Stevacus

Stevacus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:47 PM

I have A modded xbox using
g an executer 2 chip that a friend gave to me, Main dash boards avalaunch, I use evox for FTP,, 160 gig hard drive, here are the here are the drives my xbox contains.
what they are for and how much space left they contain.

C:/ (Audio, fonts,xboxdashdata17f14d00,Xbox Book.xtf,Xbox.xtf,Xboxdash.xbe,Im guess ing all my xbox's main data) 329 MB

D:/ (Dvd-rom) 0 MB

E:/ (90x26,Cache,Games,music,saves,screenshot,TDATA,UDATA,screendump.bmp I really have no idea what this directory is ment for)
4676 MB

F:/ (Apps,dashboards,emu's(100's of roms),games(60 xbox games happy.gif),hbgames,media,movies,music,pictures, its prett much where i put all my games and media at so alot of space has been used at least over 100 gigs.) 3834 MB

G:/ (I unlocked it once never could figure it out,)

X:/ (Mat2tmp.dat) 749 MB

Y:/ (datahdd.afs,datahdd.afs,voice.afs (again no clue something to do with hard drives i guess) 367 MB

Z:/ (filemanager.ttf, irc.ttf, irc.ttf,keyboard.tff,main.ttf,menu,newsfeed.ttf,telnet.ttf, again ioknow)
748 MB.

What I want to know is , is there anyway to set up linux in my xbox with out affecting my xbox and the way it is set up, as in i boot directly to avalaunch when my xbox starts up, I want to be able to boot to linux from avalaunch, or if thats not possible choose to either boot to a dashboard or linux. ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users