I have a softmodded xbox and I am trying to increase the size of my e: partition using the 2 giz from the f: partition.
1. start the xbox and load up the evox dashboard
2. insert evox cd and launch it to start another evox dashboard, this time running from the cd
3. start xbox partitioner which is on the same cd
4. format the f:, decrease its size to 0, then format the e: and increase its size to about 6.7gb (using left over space)
5. exit xbox partitioner and return to the evox dashboard running on the d:
6. ftp my xbox and transfer contents of my backed-up e: (with original evox installed - non cd version) back onto the HD
If anyone sees ANY problems with this process, plz, plz, plz tell me....
Would This Work?
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users