2 replies to this topic

#1 Lunatik

Lunatik

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 02:11 AM

Hi,

I have been running my XBOX with a modchip (Matrix) for more than 2 years now. I installed a 60GB HD too, and it ran well until today.

I uploaded a ISO game with QWIX, and when it finished, I just rebooted UnleashX like I usually do. But when it came back to UnleashX, it told me that my F drive had "0 free" bytes on it. I went in the settings to see if the F drive wasn't disable. It was still "enabled". Went into XBMC, and it still says me that the drive has "0 MB". All my applications (on the E drive) are running well. I updated UnleashX to the last version, cold rebooted my XBOX, but neither of that fixed my problem.

Is my drive broken? Or maybe some QWIX bug wrote bad data in the HD "boot sector"?
I don't want to try "Format F" yet, maybe someone knows how I can get all my games back.

Thanks for you help.

#2 Gamer64QRM

Gamer64QRM

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE(Lunatik @ Jul 24 2005, 03:22 AM)
Hi,

I have been running my XBOX with a modchip (Matrix) for more than 2 years now. I installed a 60GB HD too, and it ran well until today.

I uploaded a ISO game with QWIX, and when it finished, I just rebooted UnleashX like I usually do. But when it came back to UnleashX, it told me that my F drive had "0 free" bytes on it. I went in the settings to see if the F drive wasn't disable. It was still "enabled". Went into XBMC, and it still says me that the drive has "0 MB". All my applications (on the E drive) are running well. I updated UnleashX to the last version, cold rebooted my XBOX, but neither of that fixed my problem.

Is my drive broken? Or maybe some QWIX bug wrote bad data in the HD "boot sector"?
I don't want to try "Format F" yet, maybe someone knows how I can get all my games back.

Thanks for you help.

View Post

I don't know how to get the games back but you can soft mod and delete all the cache
but that will delete EVERYTHING off the xbox besides the mod
games,apps,movie etc will be gone
but that should fix the bug if their is one

#3 Lunatik

Lunatik

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 09:13 PM

I already tried to delete all the cache (E:\CACHE, X, Y, Z), and no I won't softmod, I already got a modchip... why would the softmod help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users