• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ~{DE}~BEN

~{DE}~BEN

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:46 AM

ok i need help on appliing mods without a chip and if thats not possible i want to make a movie....if no modding so plz help my AIM: ToddNotHot

#2 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 July 2005 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(~{DE}~BEN @ Jul 23 2005, 08:57 PM)
ok i need help on appliing mods without a chip and if thats not possible i want to make a movie....if no modding so plz help my AIM: ToddNotHot

View Post

Wow, most incoherent post ever! biggrin.gif

You can't do what you want without modding, either with a chip or soft modding, so I'll help you make a movie.

I suggest you start out with a picture out in the desert then zoom in on your hero in the middle of no-where. He'll start talking and the whole movie will be a flashback of how he, and his horse traveled across America during the late 1800's in search of gold, but found love and heartbreak.

Is that enough help? jester.gif

#3 Jameson42

Jameson42

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding (of course),<br />Juggling,<br />D&amp;D (3rd edition - so sue me),<br />Working at EB Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:02 PM

Here's an idea... hook your xbox up to a vcr and press record. Then get back to us when you think of a better thought out question.

#4 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 July 2005 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(Jameson42 @ Jul 24 2005, 12:13 PM)
Here's an idea... hook your xbox up to a vcr and press record.    Then get back to us when you think of a better thought out question.

View Post

He never said he wanted to record his XBOX, he just said he wanted to make a movie. tongue.gif

#5 Jameson42

Jameson42

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding (of course),<br />Juggling,<br />D&amp;D (3rd edition - so sue me),<br />Working at EB Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 July 2005 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE(Mr Ed @ Jul 24 2005, 02:54 PM)
He never said he wanted to record his XBOX, he just said he wanted to make a movie.  tongue.gif

View Post

All I said was, "Here's an idea"... I didn't say it was something that would help him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users