Photo

Please Help, Xbox Problem, Needs Attention Now!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 deadeyes989

deadeyes989

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Correct grammar.<br /><br />If you don't listen, you will make baby Jesus cry.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:58 PM

When i run my friends xbox (he gave it to me cause he doesnt know what happened/how to fix it) i found that no video came out... yet when i run the standard xbox bios u can HEAR audio, BUT no video, until it gets to the error screen (05, his drive cant lock >.<) it DOES show the error screen, but NO other video will come out, it seems since the error screen is built in and doesnt require work by the GPU (maybe....) it can show, but ANYTHING using the GPU will not work (avalaunch.... main screen... anything) Please help!

#2 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:59 PM

hmm. error 5 means you need to lock the hard drive. no video / only audio usually means eeprom issue.

#3 deadeyes989

deadeyes989

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Correct grammar.<br /><br />If you don't listen, you will make baby Jesus cry.

Posted 24 July 2005 - 05:02 PM

hm.. well the error 05 is none to my concern, for his xbox uses a non-lockable drive, so he never uses the standad bios. BUT it does get video kind of on the X3 linux bios (blue background) it is black and white with a hint of blue and it keeps scrolling the screen upwards like an old TV trying to get signal with an antenna.....

#4 deadeyes989

deadeyes989

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 12:18 AM

BUMP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users