He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:34 PM

nominate someone.

Do not nominate yourself.

Detail, why you think they deserve the spot. Don't just say.. they are cool.

This isn't a vote system.. and most votes.. is no guarantee. I want details and info on why soeone should be a mod here.

Accounts that are started after JUNE 2005 need not post in this thread.

#2 darkblizzard

darkblizzard

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Interests:GTA Series Modding, Specificly GTA: San Andreas.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 July 2005 - 08:01 PM

My honest opinion is that no one here would be fit for the job. Not being negative, just saying my opinion to help out. I believe Zdemon did a good job as a moderator here on the GTA section, and merely ran into some fools who have a troubled past. I nominate Zdemon for a 2nd round.

#3 ReRuss

ReRuss

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 July 2005 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE(darkblizzard @ Jul 24 2005, 09:12 PM)
My honest opinion is that no one here would be fit for the job. Not being negative, just saying my opinion to help out. I believe Zdemon did a good job as a moderator here on the GTA section, and merely ran into some fools who have a troubled past. I nominate Zdemon for a 2nd round.

View Post

2nd that

#4 mcnabb06

mcnabb06

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE(darkblizzard @ Jul 24 2005, 03:12 PM)

View Post

Totally Agree

#5 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:32 PM

i think Zdemon was fair, but just got caught up with those losers. always is helping out.

i vote for re-election

#6 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 02:36 PM

Zdemon hands down has helped multiple times with what to change and saves and get mods working through reading his post he knows more about gta SA than anyone else here on the scene that ive scene. I dont know what happened to his mod status but hes the only one qualified. I you dont pick someone who doesnt know squatt about gta. As long as there qualified and know whats going on. Cause right now the forums filled with misc. stuff with no form to it. We need someone who can do what darth tutor did for the morrowind forum. Or grift.. oh he was banned I think he knew that was coming. Well my only other nomination is darkblizzard.

#7 Ghost Image

Ghost Image

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:08 AM

This is my vote/opinion
first off I think that after what happened, a decision needs to be carefully tought out and weighed on both ends before making a final decision

So I have to give my likes and dislikes

First my likes:
I think that Dark Blizzard should get the mod position.
he can be nasty at times, but putting that asideFrom what I have seen he ahs:
1. Responded in a timely fashion
2. Been correct about the info given
3. Started (Or helped start) a whole other site just for GTA
So if the above doesn't show determination then I don't know what does.

So DB gets my vote for moderator

Now for the dislikes:
I also think it's a bad idea to place Zdemon back as a mod
I have been on the halo/halo 2 section, the morrowind section, gamers chat and a few other sections that no one probably cares about, and I have seen people come and go. As for what Dark Blizzard said:
I kinda agree with this part:

QUOTE(DarkblizzardJul 24 2005 @ 09:12 PM )
My honest opinion is that no one here would be fit for the job. Not being negative, just saying my opinion to help out. I believe Zdemon did a good job as a moderator here on the GTA section, and merely ran into some fools who have a troubled past.

However, I disagree with Zdemon being placed back as a mod

Even though I don't know the entire story of what happened (And I really don't care or want to either) if someone is gone then regardless of the situation they are gone.
The way I look at it is this:
If Zdemon gets placed back as a mod, then grifter66 should get placed back as well. (What is good for the goose is good for the gander type thing here)
Even if it were the other way around and Zdemon was the one starting the trouble, I would still say the samething about grifter not being put back as a mod.
Regardless of who started and who is not at fault, the bottom line is that moderators should not be acting like that plain and simple.

Edited by Ghost Image, 27 July 2005 - 01:12 AM.

#8 darkblizzard

darkblizzard

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:43 AM

Thanks for the vote Ghost Image, but i wonder how you know i have determination and that i started a GTA site, because you only have 2 posts. Also i wonder why you have posted in the morrowind section (grifters section) also. You seem to know a good amount of information about what goes on with only having 2 posts. It seems to me like you may be grifter because of a few things, one being that you would like to replace him as a moderator, which i cant believe, because no one else would suggest that. HSDEMONZ i think you should check to see if Ghost Image is grifter just to be sure he isnt trying to get back his spot. And like i said, thanks alot for the vote, and if you turn out not to be grifter i am very sorry for that and hope you accept my aplogy, it's just that grifter has a past of registering multiple names to gain support in his favor.

edit: please dont respond to this post here because we dont want to butcher this topic. PM me or HSDEMONZ or someone if u want to say anything. smile.gif

Edited by darkblizzard, 27 July 2005 - 01:55 AM.

#9 Ghost Image

Ghost Image

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 02:02 AM

Whoops just saw the edit you left about the PM. Consider it done.

Edited by Ghost Image, 27 July 2005 - 02:04 AM.

#10 ReRuss

ReRuss

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE(th3rdeye420 @ Jul 26 2005, 03:47 PM)
Zdemon hands down has helped multiple times with what to change and saves and get mods working through reading his post he knows more about gta SA than anyone else here on the scene that ive scene. I dont know what happened to his mod status but hes the only one qualified. I you dont pick someone who doesnt know squatt about gta. As long as there qualified and know whats going on. Cause right now the forums filled with misc. stuff with no form to it. We need someone who can do what darth tutor did for the morrowind forum.  Or grift.. oh he was banned I think he knew that was coming. Well my only other nomination is darkblizzard.

View Post

I've never really posted here , but if you need experience and knowlage about modding I could prolly be a good choice , I've made many mods for GTA since GTA1 , I started doing more modding when GTA3 came out

ATM I think one of my more popular mods would be StU (Spawn the Unspawnable) which edits the main.scm , I started it on xbox basicly so there would be some sort of REAL mod for xbox SA besides ports

My list of mods usually started from scratch would include vehicle modleing , mission scripting , texture editing , stat editing , weapon editing , mapping , and some other smaller things

I'm not gonna nominate myself , but will say I know what I'm doing

#11 darkblizzard

darkblizzard

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:17 AM

my experience is one of the team members of the upcoming Xandreas Island and owner of the only GTA Xbox Site as well as other things tongue.gif laugh.gif

Zdemon isn't our best modder at all, but he certainly know's enough to help out people and help solve problems. He helps convert car's from PC to SA and soon hopefully he will be on Me and Ghost's team for the new Xandreas Island as well. I don't mean to diss on you by any means ReRuss but main.scm editing is not to hard to figure out. My nomination stays with Zdemon.

#12 mcnabb06

mcnabb06

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:34 AM

Well seeing how things have unfolded, i think zdemon has a been nice to me and tought me alot about GTA. But one thing i would not like to see is DarkBlizzard as a mod. If u have been to his site or his irc channel, u will understand very quickly why he is not a good choice. In both of the listed locations he trys to force his opinions on you, and that u are wrong and he his right. If he doesnt succeed in proving u wrong he will first have another one of his buddies to try and shoot u down, if that doesnt work he will kick u or even delete ur posts, if they are in anyway showing another side to a story. WIth this being said i feel like if he was selected he would be an obnoxious, ruly, bastard who nobody would like and they would leave this forum, an example: his site and irc channel no one likes to go there becuz mr GOD himself will be there to tell u that everything he says is right and that u r wrong. If darkblizzard is selected as moderator, alot of good people will leave this site for good. He is already running people off from his site. DO NOT let it happen here PLEASE.

With that being said I would like to nominate ReRuss for this forums moderator. He knows alot about GTA hacking, He releases his spawn the unspawnable mods on darks god awful site. He knows how to modify the main.scm. He has essentially tought me aeverything i kno about GTA modding. HE is available all the time or irc and i see him all the time on X-S. He has given me hints on everything there is to do with GTA. I believe that he would be best qualified for the job.

Edited by mcnabb06, 27 July 2005 - 04:39 AM.

#13 darkblizzard

darkblizzard

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:52 AM

thanks for your opinion mcnabb smile.gif huh.gif

Mcnabb i am aware u are probably the person who hates me the most out of anyone and it's only because of politicely views and polictely views have nothing to do with my or anyone else's skill's in GTA hacking or the ability to be a successful moderator. I don't think you should say people are running off the site though, it has 3200 posts and about 180 user's in just the first month so in my eyes it's doing very well. If you do not appreciate my hard work for the community you need not diss me, although your opinions and nominations for myself or other's are welcomed. I look forward to seeing the moderators for morrowind and GTA being picked soon and continue to back Zdemon smile.gif .

Good Job Z! cool.gif

#14 mcnabb06

mcnabb06

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:06 AM

I agree ur sites numbers are good, and thats a good thing. BUt ur skills in hacking, wut hacking u stole someone elses combomod and posted it as urs and u didnt even give them credit. Ur or whoevers mod doesnt work, and u say oh i am gonna fix it but yet hmmm nothing yet, cuz u dont kno how so dont get on here and say main.scm editing is no that hard, becuz u wouldnt kno. I agree and u can read it that i think Zdemon should be mod here, buts seeing how that probably isnt gonna happen, i dont want u to be a mod. Reruss knows more than anyone on here about modding GTA for the Xbox. He could do more than u could ever do times two. Please people dont be fooled into thinking this island thing is darks, he doesnt kno shit. He will put his name on there and steal credit from good individuals such as GhostICE and Zdemon.

Oh and Dark POLITICELY isnt a word

#15 darkblizzard

darkblizzard

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:21 AM

I am appalled by that mcnabb....but do as you wish. ohmy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users