ReRuss

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:07 AM

You don't like me , you don't like my mods , you say they suck ,thus you steal code from sucky mods

Take my mods off of your site , I don't want any more traffic on your site due to my mods

period

#32 Infinite_Matrix

Infinite_Matrix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Modding the XBOX!!!!<br /><br />The Lite-Step OS<br />Making win32 programs<br />Helping others with xbox problems
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:09 AM

I NOMINATE RERUSS AS BEING A COCKMUNCHER

#33 mcnabb06

mcnabb06

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:30 AM

Xombe: sorry I kno im the newb who registered after June. Ive had my 1.0 xbox modded since may 2003 and just never wanted to post really had no reason to.

Yes I am a newb, I have 260 some odd posts on darks fresh gta site. I kno russ through there and here, and have had business dealings with him. I really like russ, he has tought me everything i kno about modding. I go to irc for one reason only and do not wish to drag that crap in here but if it will reveal a persons true colors then so be it. When i first went to IRC i went to a happy peaceful room with alot of people talking about GTA modding and at this time there was no darkblizzard in there. When he showed up, he demanded respect and power. He took over the channel and then it was his way or the highway, I then went to another channel of a friends and there was no dark and no drama. We talked about what we wanted and no power trippin BS would ever occur. Then Dark found out about that channel and demanded to be let in, so we were nice and did. After he awhile he got into more power trippin BS and demanded to be oped or given the power to ban. If u were to go to this channel now u will see he is the only one in it. We then decided to kmove to another server and get another channel, and i joined the console craze admins channels as well. Well after a few days he found out and just had to be there. So i let him the private users channel, and overnight it was GTAXBOXMODS channel and he even de opped the bot so no one else could have power. HMM thats how many temper tantrums and power trips??? Then tonight it exploded he got mad cuz he was auto banned from two channels and banned me and Reruss from his site. Now thats what i call a little babies (by the way we are talking about a 15yr old) temper tantrum. I even made the choice to unban him and he still would go on to tell us to take our shit elsewhere. Now i would not be writing this for my health, and i believe DARKS SHIT has GOTTEN OUT OF HAND. Now ask ur self this why would he tell someone to take their shit some where else but keep it on his site. Probably because its the only good thing you would find there. I do not care that he has banned me from his site and i will not apologize nor kiss his ass in anyway to get this straightend out. He has crossed the line to many people tonight and ran off alot of good modders from his site. I would hate to see this turned into DARKS FORUM LIKE IT OR BE BANNED. That would not be healthy to a good site such as X-S. I would rather see no GTA hacking than to see dark take this over. You will save yourself alot of drama by not selecting DarkBlizzard as Moderator. This is too good a site for that to happen. Please read this and dont tell me im not experienced enough i have seen his drama in the worst ways possible and would like it be contained to his site and not spread here.

#34 Infinite_Matrix

Infinite_Matrix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Modding the XBOX!!!!<br /><br />The Lite-Step OS<br />Making win32 programs<br />Helping others with xbox problems
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:34 AM

*mcnabb kisses rerusses ass

also. mcnabb, youre just a post-booster to try and get somewhere with how much experience u have just by making random comments about anything.

And aldso, dont listen to these 2 because he is now banned from the irc channel and site together

Edited by Infinite_Matrix, 28 July 2005 - 07:36 AM.

#35 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:00 AM

@Infinite_Matrix: Flaming is not allowed, and flaming that blatant is most certainly not tolerated. You've been warned before.

@everyone else: Address HSDEMONZ's original request, and only that. Keep your bitching/fighting/arguing to your own haunts. No more here.

If I see one more post about why so-and-so should not be a mod, or any other post about what so-and-so did on site Y or IRC channel Z, I'm going to take personal action.

This is the ONLY time I'm going to say this.

#36 GH0STce11

GH0STce11

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/xGH0STce11x.jpg[/img]
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE(Xombe @ Jul 28 2005, 02:11 AM)
@Infinite_Matrix: Flaming is not allowed, and flaming that blatant is most certainly not tolerated.  You've been warned before.

@everyone else: Address HSDEMONZ's original request, and only that.  Keep your bitching/fighting/arguing to your own haunts. No more here.

If I see one more post about why so-and-so should not be a mod, or any other post about what so-and-so did on site Y or IRC channel Z, I'm going to take personal action.

View Post

I will honor your request my friend.

Lol, anyways, i'll keep this post to who i think should be mod.

Darkblizzard.

For a couple of reasons.
1)He knows what he's doing when it comes to modding GTA, as displayed in his mods released on gtaxboxmods.com.
2) He knows what he's doing when it comes to managing a forum, as displayed on his site: www.gtaxboxmods.com, and many other sites, including his Black Arrow clan site.
3)He's very easy to work with(as i am the co-founder with him with gtaxboxmods.com)

And we're making a mod TOGETHER, project Xandreas Xbox Island(XXi) in which he's already helped a lot. Like creating the island's heightmap from scratch on his first try(which isn't easy to do)

So that, my friends, is why I, GH0STce11, think that darkblizzard should be the next president of the United States! OOPS! I meant mod. ph34r.gif

Edited by GH0STce11, 28 July 2005 - 08:39 AM.

#37 Zdemon29958

Zdemon29958

welcome to my underground lair..

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:44 AM

I'm going to vote for darkblizzard, he is a great modder and he knows his stuff, he has taught me soo many things about GTA. I believe he is very worthy for this position. I have had this job before and I definatley think this person can handle it. Give him a shot! Go dark!!

So he gets my vote...

GO DARK!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

#38 ReRuss

ReRuss

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 July 2005 - 03:23 PM

Why is it so important that Zdemon or Darkblizzard become mods?

I'm curious as to why dark said that "If me or zdemon don't get modded on X-S we're f*cked"

But it sure is important since you said that X-S was sh*t , and you called the members here idiots

Next time , don't insult X-S while X-S fans are there , Hipocrit

Since I respect the patience the admin has , I'm not gonna post in this thread anymore

#39 themewin

themewin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:13 PM

And yet you continue to slander his name even after a mod said that that was enough.... dry.gif

#40 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:34 PM

hsdemonz wont pick anyone nominated in this thread I guarantee it! you have all proved that you would not be sufficiant to hold this position. And stop nominating the same person 5 times! Please hsdemonz pick someone good so everyone here can get the most out of GTA.. please!

#41 Winchy

Winchy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:08 PM

Wow, one simple request and barely anyone does what HSDEMONZ requested.

I've not been here as much as other people so I dunno what's going on with all this, but in all threads I've looked in I've seen ZDemon's name come up a lot.

He posts frequently and has helped many people. Gets my vote.

#42 Ghost Image

Ghost Image

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:04 AM

I can't imagine why the looney tunes theme song start going through my head so far when I read this topic?...

I think this whole topic is a riot.
You all want the mod position and yet look at how each and everyone of you is acting.

Aren't all of you doing exactly what you said grifter66 shouldn't be doing, not listening, causing fights and chaos, and flaming if things don't go your way? As I recall I have seen quite a few topics and replies about this from most of you replying to this thread.

Honestly, I think this forum is doing just fine without any mods.
So I think no mod is better than anyone here in this thread

IMHO, I think that the old guy on the six flags commercial would do a better job at being a moderator than any of you. At least he is always in a good modd and no one gets mad at him.

(Runs off as the theme song starts playing)

Edited by Ghost Image, 29 July 2005 - 12:11 AM.

#43 darkblizzard

darkblizzard

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Interests:GTA Series Modding, Specificly GTA: San Andreas.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:10 AM

@Infinite_Matrix: Flaming is not allowed, and flaming that blatant is most certainly not tolerated.  You've been warned before.

@everyone else: Address HSDEMONZ's original request, and only that.  Keep your bitching/fighting/arguing to your own haunts. No more here.

Edited by darkblizzard, 29 July 2005 - 12:12 AM.

#44 Ghost Image

Ghost Image

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:14 AM

Ahh yeah we already know this. This was said once and reposted a second time. So why are you repeating a reply for a 3rd time.

Besides he said that it was the one time HE was going to say it, so you basically made him say it twice by reposting it.....Ahh you made him out to be a liar...He said it 3 times instaed of once LOL!!!
I figured that this topic was already goofy, might as well go all the way with it.

Edited by Ghost Image, 29 July 2005 - 12:15 AM.

#45 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:17 AM

99% of this fucking thread is so fucking useless.

Thread is closed. Some of the accounts in this thread are going to be closed as well. Some for Abuse.. some for going grossly off topic.

ZDEMON is NOT EVER gooing to be a mod on this site again. Period.

I've learned one thing.. with these MOD suggestion threads on xs I've used the last 2 months.. they don't work well.

I've ended up with alot of pissy little mods.. and too many of them I've had to pull.

Best staff I got.. to date.. are still those hand picked by me personally... or referred by head Mod staff.

We're done asking the membership who they'd like to see. Far too many of the members aren't smart enough to read a topic and stay on topic.. much less nominate someone to guide a forum.

I'm going back to find staff the old way. Had a much higher success rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users