• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mannyjo

mannyjo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:54 AM

Is there any possibility that I can play music while i'm viewing my pictures in slideshow

#2 Roland

Roland

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:46 AM

Yes that's easy to do. Just select My Music (press A), then select the song you want to play (from wherever your source is...either on the Xbox or streamed from your PC; press A). Now press the Back button. Select My Pictures (press A), then select the pictures you want to view a slideshow of (from wherever your source is...either on your Xbox or streamed from your PC; select slideshow then press A). Hope that helps! smile.gif

#3 mannyjo

mannyjo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE(Roland @ Jul 25 2005, 06:57 AM)
Yes that's easy to do.  Just select My Music (press A), then select the song you want to play (from wherever your source is...either on the Xbox or streamed from your PC; press A).  Now press the Back button.  Select My Pictures (press A), then select the pictures you want to view a slideshow of (from wherever your source is...either on your Xbox or streamed from your PC; select slideshow then press A).  Hope that helps! smile.gif

View Post

#4 mannyjo

mannyjo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE(mannyjo @ Jul 27 2005, 05:14 AM)

View Post

there is no default or software that it run automatically when i select my pictures to play slideshow

#5 Mr. Electric Wizard

Mr. Electric Wizard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE(mannyjo @ Jul 26 2005, 11:16 PM)
there is no default or software that it run automatically when i select my pictures to play slideshow

View Post

Huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users