• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blitzal

blitzal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:05 PM

How do I run trainers on a softmodded xbox? I have no idea how to flash the bios (if I can do that without a mod chip) or anything, other than replace/upgrade the HDD and softmod the xbox.

#2 blitzal

blitzal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 03:49 AM

oh, and I have a v1.6 xbox

#3 awal

awal

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Interests:XBOX
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:16 AM

If these are Evox trainers just place them in the trainers folder of Evox and select the trainers menu and enable them, then launch the game.

#4 Much

Much

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:20 AM

Some versions don't support trainers. but I say take off IGR too and you may need to change the settings around to get the trainer to work yet I don't use trainers.

#5 Bo33b

Bo33b

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:41 AM

Yeah, if you're using Evox it's a snap. In the settings menu, set IGR to off and TSR to normal. Put trainer .etm files in .\trainers, where . contains your evox xbe. Restart Evox. In the menu, select trainers. If you see "Sorry Trainers", you put 'em in the wrong place. Otherwise, you should be in business...

#6 coolta1023

coolta1023

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:24 PM

I softmodded my Xbox with Evox and when I put the trainers folder where the evox xbe and put the etm in the trainers folder and it doesn't show up in the menu. I have evox version +3935 if that would help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users