• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wolfe32

wolfe32

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 03:46 PM

I have been looking for the answer to this question and I cannot find it anywhere. Ok, in the opening cinema for kotor 2 you see a dark female jedi pick up an enemy like she is using force choke or something then she closes her fist like she is breaking his neck and she kills him. Can someone tell me if this is a force power or is it just a cool cinema PLEASE!!!

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE(wolfe32 @ Jul 28 2005, 08:57 AM)
I have been looking for the answer to this question and I cannot find it anywhere. Ok, in the opening cinema for kotor 2 you see a dark female jedi pick up an enemy like she is using force choke or something then she closes her fist like she is breaking his neck and she kills him. Can someone tell me if this is a force power or is it just a cool cinema PLEASE!!!

View Post

This power is called "Force Crush" and you can only get this near the end of the game and if you're following the darkside path. This is the very last power you gain when you...

(SPOILERS BELOW)

Go back to Dantooine and have your confrontation with Kreia.

So to answer your question, YES IT IS COOL!!! And...it is an actual force power in the game.

#3 Oprah

Oprah

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:24 AM

yeah it'll kill just about anything in one use unless they save and even then they'll be limping

#4 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE(Oprah @ Jul 29 2005, 09:35 PM)
yeah it'll kill just about anything in one use unless they save and even then they'll be limping

View Post

If an enemy performs a will save, it only decreases the amount of damage that they receive. The force power will still trigger the cool animation.

#5 master cawley

master cawley

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 05:32 PM

can somone tell me wat lvl you must be to do this. i want to learn how to do force crush so wat lvl must you be to do this?

master cawley,

#6 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE(master cawley @ Aug 13 2005, 10:43 AM)
can somone tell me wat lvl you must be to do this. i want to learn how to do force crush so wat lvl must you be to do this?

master cawley,

View Post

You're only able to learn this power if you are a dark side character and after you've had your confrontation with Kreia when you return to Dantooine. The game automatically grants you this force power. If you want to have this power at the very start of the game, you would need to download one of the gamesaves either from codejunkies or xbox-saves.

#7 banghead678

banghead678

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:46 PM

Its like the most muhaha.gif power it does about 100-200 damage but if ur light side
you get a cool power Light side eligement it ativates force valor master speed and
other light side powers.''the dark side power is called force crush''
rotfl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users