• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ultimate_Gibs

Ultimate_Gibs

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:48 PM

OK, so i followed the tutiorals, did the code changes in the default and config xap files, and transfered them to the xbox. I even configured the ini file and still no luck. I have the files installed on the F Drive of the xbox and i have a 120gig drive. When i first booted up it would reset so i am using the older UIX.xbe file and works fine now. But it looks like the origional dash with the 4 tabs (memory, music, Xbox Live, and settings).
Im trying to replace my evoX dash with UIX. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

#2 DJ KooPee

DJ KooPee

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Modding, Drinking...
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:13 AM

Sounds like your XBOX is just booting up the standard MS dash...

You're BIOS is set to boot the UIX.xbe on the f:\ drive, right?

#3 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:38 AM

So you don't have the uix.xbe named to what ever your bios is trying to boot. If you had evox and it booted first, chances are the bios is looking for an evoxdash.xbe. It sounds like you might have deleted that and now the bios is going through it's list and is coming up with xboxdash.xbe

Why didn't you test it first in evox? you should have copied UIX to the hdd and made evox list it so you could test run the dash.

#4 Ultimate_Gibs

Ultimate_Gibs

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:42 PM

I tried it first as an app in evo-x and worked fine. I renamed UIX.xbe to evoxdash.xbe as it sais in the tutiorials. My bios is pointing to the f:\ drive where the dash is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users