1 reply to this topic

#1 cdndna

cdndna

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:26 AM

Im new at all of this so how do i do this or can someone link me to a totorial cause i cat find any.Im buying a 200.0 SEAGATE 7200.8 8M ST3200826A and i want to swap this one with the original HDD thats in the xbox.Now since i have a bit of pc exp can i use a IDE cable with 2 connections and set the second one to slave and copy all the files over from the original to the new one then set the new one to master reinsert SLAYERS evox and install the system with a new hdd instead of the factory option.I need help on this one lol.Im taking the one out thats there now and installing a 200gig

#2 Kolk1604

Kolk1604

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:48 AM

First, download xboxhdm and extract it.

Then backup your stock HD with Evox and transfer the backup over and put it in the eeprom folder with xbox hdm. Extract SlaYers and move the C drive from slayers into the C of XboxHdm. Then add your softmod (UDE or UXE, If you softmod it) and create an iso with 'make-win-iso' that comes with it and burn it.

Install the 200 GB Seagate and a primary master on your computer and boot Xboxhdm. When its booted, press enter and then type "xboxhd" and chose option 1. Once you have built your drive, install the softmod and then reboot. Boot Xboxhdm again and this time press 3 and press enter. When the lock/unlock untitlites are loaded. Type unlockhd and then unlockhd -a to lock your drive. You should now be able to use it with your xbox.

Note: Be sure the 200 GB is lockable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users