3 replies to this topic

#1 Minus_Sign

Minus_Sign

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:18 PM

i have a a version 1.0 xbox. i put in the chip, but when i turn on the xbox, sometimes it works fine,(through the flubber animation and then the xbox screen saying Xecuter2 instead of MS) sometimes it goes to the cromwell 1.1 bios screen, other times ill start it up then it looks like it frags, (but with out the green and red flashing lights) it starts up again by itself and the light for the x-chip goes off and it boots as if the chip isnt in.

help would be deeply appreciated!
Thanx!

#2 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:33 PM

Try doing the 'paper trick' (search)

#3 Minus_Sign

Minus_Sign

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:54 AM

So i tried the paper trick, it didnt work. i also stripped the hole for the screw in the process... i used a bigger screw and it seems to work so i guess that problems solved. But the xbox keeps doing the same thing. its not actually fragging. but it resets twice and then the chips light turns off, and then it boots to the regular ms dash.

#4 Minus_Sign

Minus_Sign

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:29 PM

ok, ive tried the paper trick many times, adjusting the paper and the adapter as well as making sure the d0 point was connected as well. the xbox is doing the same thing, some times it works, sometimes it doesnt. some times it boots to a cromwell bios, which i have never seen before.(ive modded like 5 boxes w/ the same chip) what could be causing this? how could it be working some times but not others? could it be something wrong with the d0 point??

thanx for the help so far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users