• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SxSpartan

SxSpartan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 02:44 PM

Ok, I have a modded xbox with evox, and I burned all the games I own onto the HDD. Now, I dont know if anyone has gotten this far with the game, but something is wrong with the Star Forge level. When I get out of the Ebon Hawk, no Sith come to attack me, and no jedi are waiting for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? How do you fix it? Please I need help!!! I lost my CD So that isnt an option.

uhh.gif uhh.gif

#2 mojonation1487

mojonation1487

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:28 PM

You might have skipped a part in the game, happened to me in kotor 2 where the mandalorians wait for you to go to the ravager(No mandalorians were there since i didn't beat dxun), or It copied incorrectly so you would have to recopy the game which isn't a hassle cuz you still got your gamesave. If you skipped a part of the game revert back to a previous save unless you only kept one save(It's recommended in the game to have at least one save per world) then you are screwed and have to start over. Try Recopying the game first before doing anything drastic.

#3 SxSpartan

SxSpartan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:07 PM

I used a hacked save: http://www.xbox-save...?category=saves
I think that is the problem. It looks like the save screws it up. Eh, I was gonna restart as a dark jedi anyway.

Edited by SxSpartan, 01 August 2005 - 05:07 PM.

#4 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(SxSpartan @ Aug 1 2005, 10:18 AM)
I used a hacked save: http://www.xbox-save...?category=saves
I think that is the problem. It looks like the save screws it up. Eh, I was gonna restart as a dark jedi anyway.

View Post

If you're gonna play hacked/modded gamesaves, use VoxAngel's. Not just because he's my co-Mod tongue.gif but because they're the best. Here's the link:

http://home.alltel.net/jls31

Have fun!

#5 SxSpartan

SxSpartan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:37 PM

thanx

#6 CGMneon

CGMneon

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 09:20 PM

Wow,

I just ran into this very same save problem.

I can't believe this save was issue-free for 32 hours, and now this. I've been using 8 different saves from the initial modified start save file, and when I try reverting to earlier in the game, I reach the same stumbling block. The save I downloaded appears to be utterly unfinishable.

sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users