Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:55 PM

According to Itagaki, the fighting system in Dead or Alive 4 is meant to be based off of Dead or Alive ++

http://xbox360.ign.c...8/638047p1.html

The magazine reveals details on some of the changes that Itagaki has promised for the fighting system.

How different a gameplay experience can we expect from the title? Itagaki reveals that he recently got a chance to use the new Kasumi in a test fight. The character feels so different that he wasn't sure it was Kasumi.

In terms of content, Itagaki has previously revealed that we can expect at least twenty playable fighters in the game. This tally includes all old characters, who will make a return for the title. According to Famitsu Xbox's count, that comes to seventeen old characters, which means that if the "at least" part of Itagaki's promise holds true, we can count on seeing more than just three new characters in the game.

#2 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:31 PM

from how it reads it seems like the motion blur wont be used during gameplay but only while spectating. makes no difference, no it wont seem so hard to counter. i like how they are putting more freedom in the characters movements and allowing them to take more advantage of their martial arts. im sure the improvements will equal some intense fights for people to see.

i hope they dont charge an arm and a leg for outfits though. i know it costs money to create them (especially with how much more work is required now) but when you look at how many outfits DOA ultimate had, im hoping atleast half of them are free.

cant wait for the screens from the mag to appear on the net.

#3 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:35 PM

theres fighting in DOA games?

lol

give me a camera mode so I can take pics...Im set love.gif

Mike check your fuggin PM inbox, its been 2 days since I sent you something, are you on a pc from work?

#4 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:38 PM

I remember MS saying that things like that will cost 99 cents of gamer points. Basically, I think when you sign up for live they will give you around 50 points and you can get content with them, then you gotta pay like a buck (99 cents) for like 10 additional points. A suit for a character could cost around 10 points etc.

Also, certain game modes for Xbox360 titles won't be on the disc, but downloadable via Xboxlive. It's the solution to all our problems. If they somehow can't make space for a capture the flag mode for PD0, then they just let you download it afterwards for free.

I'm not pulling this out of my ass. I'm not 100% about the cash-to-points ratio, but it works like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users