#1 mixman101

mixman101

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:59 PM

Hey everyone, sorry about putting this post in the newbie forum, or even an xbox forum at that. I'm really not involved in any other online communities. If you know of any good computer advice forums, or websites, I would really appreciate any suggestions

Anyways, I came home today only to find my server not functioning. It runs on a 3ghz intel off a RAID 0 array, with windows 2003 installed on it. When I booted it up I had to reset the RAID 0 array through its software, because it was having booting problems.

Also, when I tried to boot after reseting it, there was a problem at the "verifying DMI pool" stage of bootup and it would halt. I opened up the computer double checked the connections of the RAID 0 array and restarted.

Wonderful! It worked! However, for some reason I cannot logon to the computer, even remotely. However, all the functions seem to work perfectly (file server, streaming services, dns, dhcp). Otherwise, I wouldn't be on the internet right now.

I was hoping to get some suggestions. The only thing I can think of is that my computer has been taken over sad.gif

#2 wolf202

wolf202

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:01 PM

as to ur problem i have no idea but this should be in the general chat / PC section

-wolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users