AfterTheInsanity

X-S Freak

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 August 2005 - 04:26 AM

Hello from the Case Modding section! I dont usually post here but Im always up for new things that dont cost me money tongue.gif Anyways... I rented the non platinum version (07, not 17 or 27) of 007 and transferred the gamesave using Lukano's Hotswapping tutorial (no modded box nor an AR aroung here). Got everything transferred over fine, but when I boot up 007 and go to load mission, it says there are none, even though it is found in the Memory Manager in the M$ dash. I bought this (v1.0) from a Pawn Shop so I cant tell whether its been on Live or not.

#2 theman0521

theman0521

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

I had a similar problem and it was because I didn't know there was two files to be transfered. The first is the large one 500+ blocks I think and it is called I believe linux and in my xobx it was stored at the top. Anyway there is a second one farther down and it should be under the splinter cell gamesaves. I forgot to transfer that and no game saves showed up for me.

#3 AfterTheInsanity

AfterTheInsanity

X-S Freak

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 04:29 PM

Under the memory manager on mine, the first title is "Agent Under Fire" which is 493 blocks and the actual save file (when you poress right) is BOND: AUF and is 487 blocks. Its all showing up so I assume its there... And for splinter cell saves, why would you even need them if youre using Raincoat with an AUF save?

#4 AfterTheInsanity

AfterTheInsanity

X-S Freak

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:35 PM

Got it working on my own you lazy bastards tongue.gif I played 007 for about ten minutes (ten minutes of my life ill never get back sad.gif) Then saved the mission, then hotswapped the exploit over and when I tried to load the mission again it loaded the exploit and away it went! Thanks for the help anyways. And thanks for the great tut Lukano!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users