• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gaurnear

Gaurnear

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:37 PM

I just beat Kotor 2 as a super light jedi weapons master....Should i play again.
This time i want to be dark but i dont know what prestige class to be? And what power should i use alot...as the weapon master i used the saber throw and the force wave thing.

#2 ClintiePoo

ClintiePoo

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:58 PM

I saw my brother beat it being dark. He liked the force crush power a lot.

#3 XPxAxBxLxOX

XPxAxBxLxOX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:10 AM

I would recomment it. Just to see the dark side. I actually enjoyed the dark side better.

#4 BuddyLeeX

BuddyLeeX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 05:46 PM

i cant fukin beat the last character(dont want to spoil if someone reading hasnt played as dark side to end) at the end as dark side!

Im playnig it again but as light side cause i heard .... the outcome is different.

How do u beat the last opponent as dark side? PM Me so u dont spoil i guess...Thanks

#5 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 August 2005 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(BuddyLeeX @ Aug 4 2005, 10:57 AM)
i cant fukin beat the last character(dont want to spoil if someone reading hasnt played as dark side to end) at the end as dark side!

Im playnig it again but as light side cause i heard .... the outcome is different.

How do u beat the last opponent as dark side? PM Me so u dont spoil i guess...Thanks

View Post

SPOILERS BELOW...

Playing Darkside the second time adds more depth to the game because it adds a few new sidequests when you are a dark character. As far the final ending goes, doesn't really make any significant changes to the final part because it's just a different set of dialogue and a slight change in the ending cinema. Not like Kotor 1 where you can see a true difference between playing the final stage as a dark or light side character.

#6 BuddyLeeX

BuddyLeeX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 08:15 PM

so after beating it, i need to go to the menu, and select new game, and play it as if im playing it from scratch ?

#7 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(BuddyLeeX @ Aug 8 2005, 01:26 PM)
so after beating it, i need to go to the menu, and select new game, and play it as if im playing it from scratch ?

View Post

Yep...gotta start all over again to relive the whole thing from the opposite end of the spectrum.

#8 banghead678

banghead678

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:56 PM

well its sometimes sleeping.gif like in peragus but any ways be a seitil and use force lignin and crush and ull kick sum but

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users